tien.

'Wait, is he for real?' Jisung said while stuffing his mouth with the hamburger he got.

'I-I think he is' Chan stuttered. 'But it's weird, because he disliked them so much. Especially Seungmin the last couple weeks' he said while looking at Hyunjin.

'What? This isn't my fault!' Hyunjin said while throwing his hands in the air. 'He's just not my type' he said while taking a sip of his coffee.

'Well, it's no ones fault but it is really really weird I think' Woojin said tilting his head.

'Well, there's only one way to find out' Hyunjin said and slammed his hands on the table. He stood up and walked over to Minho's table.

'Hyunjin! Wait!' Jisung said and almost fell when he got up from the table.

'These kids' Chan signed and pulled Woojin with him.

Hyunjin walked up to Seungmin, but before he could make it Changbin jumped in front of him.

'So, you heard the news?' Changbin smirked.

'Actually no, sadly I saw it. Now get out of my way I need to talk to them' he said and pushed Changbin away.

Jisung looked at Changbin his face and it was not very happy.

'Sorry' Jisung squealed and quickly catches up with Hyunjin.

'I just wanted to tell as the schoolpresident that you should get a room to do this and not a cafeteria table' Hyunjin said with his hands crossed.

Seungmin looked up from Jeongin and looked at Hyunjin. He laughed, stood up and walked to Hyunjin.

'Owh, I'm sorry mister president. We didn't know it wasn't allowed. We will search for a room next time. Thanks for informing us' Seungmin said and wiggled his eyebrows.

Hyunjin bit his teeth to keep his anger in. 'Hyunjin, let's get out of here. Your work is done' Chan said and grabbed Hyunjins hand.

'Why did he even do this? I mean, didn't they bully him for a long was time' Chan said while rolling his eyes and walking towards their table.

'I guess it's the same as Felix' Jisung sighed.

'Maybe, I don't know. Maybe he isn't the innocent soft boy we thought he was' Chan said. 'Well, let's enjoy our food and we can talk about Jeongin after that because I'm really hungry'

They all nodded their head and started eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------
'So, now Jeongin is with him?'

'Yes indeed, and I don't know why' Hyunjin sighed.

'Wow, you're so dumb aren't you? Of course he does it because you aren't planning to get with him anytime soon aren't you?' Yeji laughed.

'Look, I didn't tell you the whole story just for you to laugh at me!' Hyunjin said pouting.

'Hey! I'm your little sister, I am allowed to make these kind of jokes' Yeji said while slapping her hand on Hyunjins shoulder.

'Okay, but what am I supposed to do? You know your stuff around boys. I don't. Never had a crush before' Hyunjin said.

'You have a lot to learn' Yeji sighed. 'Boys aren't easy Hyunjin'

Hyunjin signed. 'Yes, I figured'

Hyunjin walked out of Yeji her room and went downstairs.

'I want to know exactly what this all means' he said to himself while typing Jeongins number in his phone.

'It's not going to happen' Yeji said and snatched the phone out of Hyunjins hand.

'Where did you come from?' Hyunjin said surprised at how Yeji could come downstairs without him hearing her.

'Doesn't matter. You don't ask him, because he's not going to answer you the real answer!' Yeji said.

'Well, why the hell not' Hyunjin said angry.

'Well, I don't know. You're a boy, I'm not' she said while rolling her eyes.

'You just have to let it slide, and soon there will come a opportunity which you can use to find out what's going on' Yeji said and grabbed an apple on her way out.

'Tell mom and dad that I'm at Lia! Bye!' Yeji yelled and slammed the door shut.

Hyunjin sighed and put his hands on his head.

'A great opportunity she said' he whispered to himself.

And that great opportunity was right around the corner.

'Okay class, so last time went really well with the groups so we will be doing it again. With the same groups!' the teacher said the next day with a big smile on her face.

'Fuck, I have to work with Youngjae again' Jisung groaned.

'What's wrong with that? Atleast your partner does something' Hyunjin scuffed.

'Well mine does to much, he wouldn't let me do a thing' he said.

Hyunjin laughed. 'I'm not really surprised by that to be honest'

'Hey!' Jisung said and slapped Hyunjin on his shoulder.

'Auw!' Hyunjin laughed.

'Okay, are we done being little kids' he heard behind him.

And when he turned around of course it was Seungmin.

'I don't know, are you?' Hyunjin said raising his eyebrows.

"Omg, that was such a good comeback' Jisung whisperd.

'Shut up' Hyunjin whispered back. 'You're killing the vibe'

'Which was never here by the way' Seungmin sighed. 'But okay let's start because I want a good grade on this'

'So, will you actually be doing something?' Hyunjin said.

'I was planning to, yes' Seungmin said and grabbed his books. 'Shall we go to the library?'

'Or we can just stay here, in class' Hyunjin suggested.

'I want to go to the library, please?' Seungmin said.

'Okay, let's go then' Hyunjin sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sooo, here I am again :)Almost a 1000 words :0I think I wrote this book I like 5 different days 😂I hope you liked it :)And I will see you next time!xx Ylse

Almost a 1000 words :0
I think I wrote this book I like 5 different days 😂
I hope you liked it :)
And I will see you next time!
xx Ylse