negen.

Seungmin pushes Hyunjin away harshly 'W-what are you doing?' Seungmin chuckled.

'Well, what did it seem like?' Hyunjin asked.

'Yeah, I get that but you have to realise that I'm still wearing a mask. So it's a little weird, you know?' Seungmin said a little mad.

'Yes, yes I know. But I didn't have another choice'

'Maybe not kiss me?' Seungmin chuckled. He grabbed Hyunjins hand and pulled him up.

'Look Hyunjin. I get it, your hot, cute, sweet, caring and probably even more. But I don't like you in that kind of way. And, probably never will ' Seungmin said. 'I think you got the wrong impression and I feel like we should end it here. You know, this between us'

Hyunjin didn't know what to say, he was shocked and also really embarrassed.

'I- I'm so sorry. Please, don't tell anyone about this. It's, embarrassing' Hyunjin mumbled.

'Ofcourse not' Seungmin smilled.

But Hyunjin saw something in his eyes, but he shook it off and climbed out of the treehouse.

'See you' Seungmin said and walked in to the house.

Hyunjin signed and put his hands in his hair.

'Fuck' he curses. 'I'm so fucking dumb, why would I kiss him with his fucking mask on'

'You did what?'

Hyunjin turned around and there stood Jeongin.

'Owh, hi Jeongin' Hyunjin smilled.

'You, kissed Seungmin?' Jeongin said while his voice cracked.

'Uh, no?' he said.

'Sounds like you did. Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone' Jeongin said.

'Thank you Jeongin. It was so stupid. He rejected me and he was like mad at me for it' Hyunjin sighed.

Jeongin gave Hyunjin a soft smile and grabbed his hand.

'Let's go inside' he said and pulled Hyunjin inside.

When they inside it was a big mess. Empty bottles of alcohol were everywhere and the music was so loud that the whole neighbourhood was probably awake.

Hyunjin wasn't surprised when he saw Jisung and Minho making out in the center of the room. Or when he saw Felix and Changbin making out on the kitchen counter.

But he was when he saw Chan and Woojin making out in the corner of the room with Seungmin walking by with a disgusted face.

'Chan and, Woojin?' Hyunjin asked waited out by the sudden couple.

'Yes, it's cute. Isn't it?' Jeongin said, still holding Hyunjins hand.

'Y-yeah I guess' Hyunjin said and walked towards the kitchen pushing Felix and Changbin aside to grab some water.

'Watch it!' Changbin said while grabbing Felix his waist.

'Get a room you two' Hyunjin said and turned around.

Jeongin looked at Hyunjin in disbelieve.

'Why you so mean?' he asked.

'Just, not really in the mood' Hyunjin sighed and took a sip of his water.

'I'm going home' he said and put his glass on the table.

'I'm coming with you' Jeongin smilled.

'No your not, you have to make sure Jisung gets home save. And doesn't make stupid decisions with Minho' Hyunjin said and pulled his hand away from Jeongins.

'Uh, yes of course' Jeongin said with his head down.

'I see you later buds. Don't do anything I wouldn't do' he said while walking away and waving at Jeongin.

Jeongin sighed and looked at Hyunjin walking away.

'Why am I not good enough for you' he mumbled. Then he looked at Seungmin who was pushing some guy to drink a whole bottle of vodka.

He tilted his head and got an idea.

'Hey, you're Seungmin right?' Jeongin said.

'Yes, yes I am. What do you want' said a little annoyed.

'I was just asking what you think of Hyunjin' Jeongin asked.

'The happy boy? Owh, not really a fan of him. I mean he did give me a really good grade with the assignment we worked on but I don't really have an opinion on him' Seugmin said.

'That's weird because I'm friends with Hyunjin and I heard him say that you guys had a lot of fun working together and became friends?' he said.

'All just an act kid. I needed a good grade and I thought if we became friends he would help me more' Seungmin said while fixing his hair.

'Then he tried to kiss me as couple minutes ago and I'm like what the fuck are you doing bro. Turned out he thought I liked him in that way' Seungmin chuckled.

'He's so dumb, didn't know all of it was fake. It was quite funny, messing with him' he said.

'I maybe have another great way to mess with him' Jeongin smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day at school was a mess. Everyone was still 50% drunk and you could see that. The mood was not good to say the least.

'So, I saw Jeongin talk to Seungmin for like an hour' Jisung said.

Hyunjin looked at Jisung surprised but shook it off.

'Well I saw Chan and Woojin making out' he said.

'Wait what!' Jisung said. 'Of fucking course they did. Those 2 were made for eachother'.

Hyunjin laughed and walked in the cafeteria sitting down at their usual table.

'Where's Jeongin?' Chan asked while having his arm around Woojins waist.

'At the moment I don't care about him, but I do about this thing going on!' Jisung said while pointing at Chan and Woojin.

Woojin blushed and was about to say something but his face changed really quick when he looking at Minho's table.

'Well that's unexpected' Woojin mumbled.

The other 3 also turned their head towards the table.

'What the fuck' Jisung mumbled.

'Never thought that would happen' Chan said.

'Hyunjin you okay?' Jisung asked and put his hand on his shoulder.

But Hyunjin couldn't say anything and kept staring at Jeongin sitting beside  Seungmin while laughing and him cuddling Seungmin.

'D-didn't see that coming' Hyunjin whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------
.....

Sooooo, that took a weird turn?Almost a 1000 words :oI love you guys and sorry that it took so long:((I didn't check this chapter so sorry if theirs any grammar mistakes!xx Ylse

Almost a 1000 words :o
I love you guys and sorry that it took so long:((
I didn't check this chapter so sorry if theirs any grammar mistakes!
xx Ylse