vierentwintig.

It was Thursday night and Felix was sitting on the couch looking at his suit hanging on the hanger in front of him.

He was fidgeting with his hands while looking at it.

He didn't have a date, and wasn't planning to having one.

It was his dads old suit, because Felix thought it would be unnecessary to buy a new one.

He looked at his chat messages.
Nothing from Changbin.

Ofcourse, and it was his own fould.

He loved Changbin so much, but Changbin didn't love him.

He let out a deep sigh and stood up from the couch and walked upstairs.

He let himself fall on his bed and looked at his nightstand.

A picture of him and Changbin was framed and on his nightstand.

'This stupid bitch' he whispered and took the picture in his hands

He let his tears fall in silent and fell asleep while still holding the picture frame.

--------------------------------------------------------------

'I don't know what the fuck I need to do Minho' Changbin said frustrated and put his hands in his hair.

'As being the most romantic guy out here I think I can give some advice' Minho said and put his cigarette out on the bench he was sitting on.

'Look, it's 7pm. Which means the shops are open for another hour. I say you go and buy some flowers, maybe chocolate? Maybe even some expensive' Minho said and paused to light another cigarette.

'Maybe steal some jewellery. I couldn't care less. But you better do it good because you can't lose him now. This is your last change Seo' Minho said and looked him in the eyes.

'I know you hade a rough past, but don't let this boy go' he walked over to Changbin and hugged him and not to long after Changbin hugged back.

'I know you love him' he whispered in his ears.

'Now go get him tiger' Minho said playfully.

'Message me after and tell me how it went, okay?' Minho said.

'Yeah, I will do that' Changbin said.

'Okay go!' Minho said and waved at Changbin while he walked away.

'This better go well' he said and sat down on the bench.

--------------------------------------------------------------

'He didn't pay!' Changbin heard someone yell. A smile was made when he realised he had to make a run for it.

He sprinted out of the mall and made his way to his home.

He stormed into the house and walked to the living room.

'Mom! Do we have any wrapping paper?' he asked his mom who was sitting on the couch.

'Yeah we have some in the storage closet' she said and smiled.

Changbin loved his mom so much. Even tho his dad was amazing, he had a special bond with his mom.

His parent divorced when he was 4, but stayed friends.

He always says that he has the best parents in the world.

'Do I have to help you with anything son?' his mom asks as she sees him struggling with the wrapping paper.

'Uhm, yes please' he said and took a step back as his mom did the work.

'So, who is this for?' she asks as she sees that he picked the wrapping paper with hearts on it.

'Well, there is this boy. And I really like him, but I've been a douchebag towards him. So now I'm going to confess my love for him'

His mom looked up towards Changbin.

'Are you serious?' she asks in a serious tone.

'Yes' Changbin says.

His mom stands up and wrapped her arms around Changbin.

'I'm so proud of you, if someone goes wrong you tell me right? I will not let the same thing happen to you again' she says and boops his nose.

Changbin smiles at her and grabs the presents he got for Felix.

'You're the best' he says.

'No you' his mom says back.

'If it works out, you let me meet him right?' she asks.

'Yes ofcourse. You're going to love him' Changbin says thinking of Felix his beautiful smile while walking towards his house.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiiii
In the next chapter you will find out what happened to Changbin and what will happen to changlix :)

xx Ylse