vijf.

It was the next day already and Jisung was so close to being done with Seungmin and Hyunjin.

They were in the library and Jisung was watching Hyunjin and Seungmin fight.

"So what? Just because I'm going to make the presentation doesn't mean I have to also do research?" Seungmin said angry.

"Of fucking course. Making a presentation is done is 15 minutes! All this work will take me and Jisung a week!" Hyunjin said standing up out of frustration.

"Okay, I'm done" Jisung said and stood up.

"Y'all get your shit together and after that call me" he said angry and walked out of the library.

"Ugh!" Seungmin groaned. "Without Jisung we can't do anything!" he said while he grabbed his books.

"Don't you dare walk away Kim. We're going to make this good" Hyunjin said and grabbed Seungmins hand.

They locked eyes for a second. But Seungmin quickly pulled his hand away.

He pulled his hand away while moving his body making his beanie fall to the ground.

Hyunjin didn't hesitate for a second and grabbed the beanie.

"Give it back" he asked with a growl in his voice.

"You're not getting this back until we fix this bullshit between us" Hyunjin said quite mad and sat down at the table again.

Seungmin sat down at the table and looked at Hyunjin quite mad.

"Don't be mad at me, if you just worked with us we wouldn't be here now" Hyunjin said and put his hands together.

"Okay fine. Look I don't really like your attitude. You're to much flowers and rainbows for me"

"W-what? That's the reason why you acting like this while Jisung and I just want to get a good grade?" Hyunjin said.

"Yes, indeed. Can I get my hoodie back now" he asked and gave him a fake smile.

"Hell no, I want more answers" Hyunjin said and with one quick movement he pulled Seungmins mask from his face.

In not even a second Seungmin put his hand in front of his mouth.

"Now, you will answer some more questions. Otherwise this bad boy is going to go" he said while pointing at the black mask in his hand.

"You sneaky bitch" Seungmin mumbled under his hands.

"So, did you ever tell your friends why you wear this mask?"

"Yes"

"So are they the only ones who know?"

"Yes"

"Why"

He rolled his eyes. "Promise me you will never tell anyone?" he asked.

"I promise"

"I'm ashamed okay" he said shy. "Can I please get my mask back now?"

"Yes, yes ofcourse" Hyunjin said when he saw that the boy became emotional.

"Same place and time tomorrow?" Seungmin asked.

"Uhm, yes. Let's do that"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter😬
But yeah, didn't have more time.
I try updating every week and it's working
And I'm quite impressed with myself :))

xx Ylse