zeven.

The rest of the night went smoothly. They finished the whole assignment and talked for hours.

Not about really personal stuff, just the basics. Like what's your favorite colour etc.

Hyunjin started liking Seungmin even more.

And Seungmin, well Seungmin was confused.

'But like I don't fucking get it!' Seungmin said while putting his hands in his hair.

'It's called feelings' Minho said while rolling his eyes. 'Something you and me don't have experience with' he said while hitting the ball in the goal.

'Yes' Minho screamed with his hands in the air.

'Feelings? Don't know them' Seungmin signed.

'Look, If you're still scared for feelings because of him, it's been 1,5 year. It's done now, okay? Your okay, he's gone. You can fall in love again' Minho said while grabbing Seungmins hands.

'I know Minho, I really do. But, it's hard you know?'

'I know Seungmin, take your time' Minho said smilling.

'To be honest, you seem like a bitch but you're a really good friend Minho' Seungmin said.

'That's the nicest thing someone ever told me' Minho said while whipping his fake tears away.

-----------------------------------------------------------
It was Saturday morning already and Jisung and Hyunjin were at the soccer field getting ready for the game.

'So you guys just talked?' Jisung asked while stretching.

'Yes, and I don't need your hormonal ass to say what I could have done' Hyunjin sighed.

'I'm just saying, if it was me' Jisung smirked.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at Jisung and walked over to their coach.

'Okay, you guys know were you are standing. Because Jinyoung has an injury we will play with Youngjae. And I know he usually doesn't play, but we should give him a change. Right boys?' coach said while pushing in the center.

Minho rolled his eyes. 'You must be kidding right?'

'Coach, this boy can't play for shit' Changbin said.

'Pull yourself together okay? This is a team sport. if you want to be on your own you should join the chess club' Chan said.

'Your team captain is right. Now please play nice' coach said while looking at Minho and Changbin specifically.

The game went well. They won. But it came mainly because the other team was constantly distracted by Felix shouting Changbin his name from the bleachers every 5 seconds.

But they won, and that's the important part.

'So, party at my house tonight?' Minho says.

'Yes, let's do that. The whole team is invited and we will invite some more' Changbin said.

'So, are you guys going?' Chan asked while removing his keeper gloves.

'I mean, I don't know. Should we?' Jisung said. 'They're always a pain in the but at party's' he said while pointing at Minho and Changbin.

'So I asked them and Felix and Seungmin are also coming' Changbin said while typing on his phone.

'That's it. We're going' Hyunjin says and gets his towel. 'And I won't take no for an answer' he says and jumps in the shower.

'So I guess you should ask Jeongin and Woojin. Because we're going' Jisung says.

Chan took a deep breath. 'I guess we are going' he says.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for such a short chapter. But I have a great idea for the next😏

xx Ylse