vijfentwintig.

Changbin stood in front of Felix his house.
He was nervous as fuck. What was he going to say? Was Felix going to believe him?

But before he could press the doorbell, the door went open.

'What are you doing here?' Felix said surprised.

'I, uhm' Changbin said flustered.

'Yes?' Felix said.

'I want to talk' Changbin said and looked down to his feet.

'I want to apologise, I shouldn't have been a dick all this time. I'm just really bad with feelings, the last relationship I had went horrible and I promised myself to not catch feelings in highschool again, but that wasn't an excuse to be such a douchbag to you' Changbin said still looking down.

'Come in, it's cold outside' Felix said and grabbed Changbins hand to pull him inside.

Changbin looked around and looked at the couch. He smiled.

It was where they had their first kiss.

*Flashback*

'So, what do you wanna do?' Felix said and looked at Changbin who was sitting on his couch.

His parent weren't home again and he finally convinced Changbin to come to his house.

'Well, you made my homework and we had an agreement right?' Changbin said and looked at Felix with a smirk.

'Oh, yeah, yes, that's right. Did you mean that?' Felix said kinda shocked.

'Well ofcourse I did' Changbin said and put his hands around Felix his waist.

Felix was kinda flustered and put his hand on Changbins chest.

'You're cute when you're flustered' Changbin said and put one of his hands on Felix his cheeks.

He moved Felix his head closer to his and remove the space in between them.

Felix his lips where soft and Changbin felt a spark.

He quickly removed his lips from Felix his.

'I have to uh, go' Changbin said and quickly grabbed his jacket.

'Uhm, I see you tomorrow' he said and walked out of the house.

Felix was still sitting in the couch, not knowing what just happend.

*End flashback*

Changbins smile faided away after he realised what a dick he was that day.

He followed Felix to his room.

'Your parent aren't home?' he asked as he walked in Felix his house.

'Nope, want a drink' Felix says as he walks towards the mini-fridge in the corner of his room.

'Uhm yeah' Changbin said and sat himself down on the bed.

'So, tell me what's up' Felix said and handed him a Cola.

'I wanted to talk' Changbin looks down at his shoes. 'About us' he says.

'Well let's go then' Felix says and gets comfortable in his chair.

'Well I'm just gonna say it' he says and looks Felix in the eyes. 'I like you, a lot'.

Felix raises his eyebrow and takes a sip of his beverage.

'Interesting' the blond boy says and puts the cola beside him.

'And you said is this late because?' he says and folds his arms.

'Because is didn't have the courage, I know that from my past isn't a excuse but it did really fuck with my feelings' Changbin said and walked over to Felix
and pulled him out of his chair.

'You woke me you told me it was over, and I know it's so late but you don't have to forgive me. But please, I beg you, give me one more change' Changbin said as he was holding Felix his hands.

Felix was silent for a moment.

'One change Changbin. And that's it. If you fuck it up I want you out of my life' Felix said.

'Yes, yes of course' he said and tilted his head.

Felix understood what he meant and giggles.

Changbin pulls Felix in a hug and whispers in his ear; 'I will treat you like a fucking prince Felix Lee'

--------------------------------------------------------------
Well well, there it finally is.
I hope you liked it :)
Only a couple more chapters ;)
Stay strong stays ♡♡♡

xx Ylse