veertien.

Thank you so much for the 3K, I freaking love you guys💓

After the talk he had with Seungmin Hyunjin walked towards the cafeteria again.

'So, how was it' Chan asked, with an unsure look.

'It was, bad. But he did make one thing clear. He an asshole' Hyunjin sighed.

Chan patted his back and then went back to eating.

'Have you guys heard anything of Jeongin?' Jisung said.

'To be honest, I haven't heard of him since he had that thing with Seungmin' Woojin said.

'Well, I heard he is spending most of his time in the art room' Chan said.

'But, why?' Jisung said.

'Don't ask me, I just heard it from people' Chan said. Hyunjin thought about it for a second.

'You know what, I need answers and I think Jeongin can tell me some of them. Who wants to join' Hyunjin said.

It went silent and everyone tried to avoid making eye contact with Hyunjin. But Jisung, being the clumsy one, looked at Hyunjin by accident.

'Yes Jisung, I saw you' Hyunjin said while pointing his fingers at Jisung.

Jisung groaned but eventually got up from his seat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'I'm not trying to be a nerd but don't we have class?' Jisung said unsure.

'Yes we do, but we're skipping it'. Jisung was shocked. Never in a million years would Hyunjin skip classes.

'To be honest, what has gotten in your head? You would never do that' Jisung said.

'Look here is the classroom' Hyunjin said and ignoring Jisung his question.

They looked threw the window and saw Jeongin. He was busy painting and didn't notice the two boys walking in.

'Hello?' Hyunjin asked and walked up to Jeongin. Jeongin rolled his eyes at Hyunjin and put his brush down.

'What do you want Hwang' he said.

'Wow, everyone is turning in a bitch these days' Jisung sighed.

'I want to get some answers' Hyunjin said as he sat down. 'About Seungmin'

Jeongin chuckled. 'Oh yes, of course you want that'

Jisung raised his eyebrows looking at Jeongin not recognising him in the way he acted.

'Look, I don't have a lot of time so I'll just tell you right away. The night we had that party I talked to Seungmin and he said he liked playing with you. And I was pretty upset because you never notice me and always treat me as if I don't like you, so I thought it would be a great idea to pretend that I had something with Seungmin, just to mess with you because I knew you liked him' Jeongin said grabbing his brush. 'Now, are we done here' he said.

'Owh yes we are, you're a two sided bitch Jeongin' Jisung said and grabbed Hyunjins arm to pull him out of the classroom.

'What's up with everyone these days. Jeez' Jisung sighed. He looked at Hyunjin and saw a sad expression on his face.

'Cheer up Hyunjin. There are more fish in the sea. You're an amazing guy and you will find an amazing guy' Jisung said while patting Hyunjin on his back.

Hyunjin smiled. 'Thank you Jisung. I think I will skip the whole day if you don't mind. I'm not really in the mood to see Seungmin or Jeongin today' he sighed.

'Of course. I will tell the teacher that you're sick. Okay?' Jisung said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

'So there are a couple of changes that I need to tell you guys' their teacher said.

'Seungmin will be working with Jinyoung and Jaebum on the project' she said.

Seungmin sat up in seat. 'Wait what? Why?' he said.

'Because of personal reasons, Seungmin' she said while looking at Jisung.

Seungmin looked at Jisung and saw him smilling at him.

Seungmin gritted his teeth in anger and sat back in his chair.

'What's up with you lately bro' Changbin said looking at Seungmin.

'Yeah, you've been acting weird' Felix said while cuddling Changbin his arm.

'Its nothing guys, please don't worry about me' he said.

'Well we do' Minho said.

'And I said don't okay? So can we please stop this bullshit. There's nothing wrong with me okay? I'm completely fucking fine' Seungmin said while putting his books in his backpack.

'Now I will be going to my new group partners because my original one seems to be to fucking scared to work with me' he said smashing his chair in place and walking to the other side of the classroom leaving the 3 other boys in shock.

'I don't know about you guys, but there is definitely something wrong and I think it has to do with Hyunjin' Minho said.