the end

6 months later

It was summer, all of the boys were going to be seniors next year.
It was a pretty wild school year.

The 9 of them became pretty close after everything.

Minho and Jisung are still in a relationship and clingier as ever. But that was no surprise. They are cute tho.

Chan and Woojin are also still together. Their relationship has ups and downs but they are there for eachother and pull eachother through hard times.

Felix and Changbin may be the cutest relationship ever. Changbin is really carefull with Felix because he's scared of hurting Felix and losing him.
Felix doesn't seem to have a problem with is because he can just ask something and Changbin is ready to risk his life for Felix.
But ofcourse their relationship is not toxic anymore and they do really love eachother.

Yeji kinda stayed in the friend group. She has a great sense of humor and really fits in with the other guys. She also found a girlfriend with a little help from her new best friend Felix. Her name is Choi Lia. They are really cute together.

Jeongin isn't friends with them anymore for a lot of good reasons.
He found a group of 7 guys to hang out with and even found a boyfriend.
Huang Renjun.
They are cute together.
Their is no bad blood between Jeongin and the boys anymore tho.

And then Seungmin and Hyunjin.
They had to start from the beginning after Seungmin got out of his relationship with Jaewon.
But they made it work. They are taking it slow but still show that they do really care for eachother.
Seungmin got rid of his mask after a couple talks with Hyunjin about it. Seungmin felt save because of Hyunjin, and didnt care what others thought anymore.

'And that's why I want to get a cat for my birthday' Minho says and finishes his beer.

'We get it Minho' Jisung says and rolls his eyes at him.

All of them had found a place to sit in Minho's treehouse where they usually had their party's.

'Okay now that we had Minho's weekly explanation why we should gift him a cat on his birthday, I also have a announcement' Hyunjin said and raised his glass.

'I just want to say that even tho I'm fucking drunk. I do really mean what I'm about to say' he says as he tries to stand up but almost falls down again.

'You good baby' Seungmin says as he tries to help Hyunjin to stand up.

'I'm okay babe' he says and smiles at Seungmin.

'Even tho I hated some of you guys at the beginning of this school year' he begins.

'We have names' Changbin says.

'Shut up shorty' Hyunjin says and takes another shot from the table.

Seungmin looks at Hyunjin kinda concerned.

'Yes fuck it up bitch' Jisung screams from the other side of the room.

Hyunjin wipes his mouth and continues talking.

'I do really love all 8 of you. Especially you two' he says and points at Seungmin and Jisung.

'And yes even you' Hyunjin says and raises his glass to Yeji her direction.

'I love you, group hug!' Hyunjin shouts.

All of them laugh and start hugging Hyunjin.

Even tho it was awful how the group was formed and that they are so different from each other, they need eachother.

You know what they say, opposite attract.

the end

Thank you guys so much for waiting 1,5 years for me to finally finish this book 😅
I do really appreciate every single one of you and really hope you enjoyed this book.
Please be save and have a amazing day :))
I love you ♡

xx Ylse