twaalf.

'W-what do you mean?' Hyunjin stuttered walking after Seungmin to the living room.

'What? We could have some fun, don't you think?' Seungmin said smirking.

'Fuck, there is no server here! I want to ask Jisung if he's okay!' Hyunjin sighed.

'No time to go on your phone, let's watch a movie!' Seungmin said happy and put on Netflix.

Hyunjin placed himself down on the chair across the room.

'I don't bite Hyunjin. Come sit over here' Seungmin said and patted the spot besides him. 

Hyunjin hesitated but then walked over to sit next to Seungmin. Seungmin smirked at Hyunjin and put on a movie.

While Hyunjin was actually enjoying the movie, Seungmin was more intrested in the boy that was sitting next to him. 

Seungmin kept looking at Hyunjin and Hyunjin finnaly realised what the boy was doing.

'What is it?' he said while pushing his hair backwards.

'You look good, I can't take my eyes of you' Seungmin whispered and caressed the boy his cheek.

'I-I don't' Hyunjin stuttered, overwhelmed by the sudden touch.

'Yeah, you do' Seungmin said and in a swift movement he pulled Hyunjin on his lap.

Because he was shocked by it he let his hands fall on Seungmin his shoulders.

'What a-are you doing Seungmin' Hyunjin stuttered, blushing a lot. He put his hands on his face to prevent Seungmin from seeing it.

Seungmin grabbed Hyunjins hands and put them back on his shoulders.

'Don't hide your face, I want to see it' he said and grabbed Hyunjins waist to pull him closer.

Hyunjin knew it was bad, he knew Seungmin probably didn't give a shit about him, but he didn't care.
Right here, in this moment he loved how Seungmin was acting and was planning to enjoy every moment of it.

'I don't get it Seungmin' Hyunjin said and tilted his head. 'Last time you said that you don't like me that way'.

'Yes, indeed. But that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun, can't we?' Seungmin smirked.

Hyunjin blushed. 'I guess we can'. Hyunjin let his shy self go and tried to be a little confident.

'But if you want to have fun, you got to remove this thing Seungie' Hyunjin said smirking while looking at the mask Seungmin was wearing.

Seungmin was silent for a moment but then started speaking.

'You're right, but don't ask anything. Promise?' Seungmin said looking really seriues all of the sudden.

'Yes Seungmin' Hyunjin said and grabbed the strings behind Seungmin his ears to take the mask of.

Hyunjin stopped for a moment and thought about all the possibilities he's about to see.

In one swift movement he pulled the mask of, but before he was able to take a good look Seungmin grabbed his face and started kissing him.

Hyunjin was shocked first but started moving his lips after a couple seconds and put his hands around Seungmin his neck.

Seungmin pushed his tongue against Hyunjin his lips. Hyunjin was surprised that Seungmin would be so dominate.

Hyunjin opened his mouth and started making out with Seungmin.

Seungmin grabbed Hyunjins thighs and  carried him of the couch, only to lay him down again.

Hyunjins broke the kiss to take a breath. He looked at Seungmin and then saw what he was hiding all the time.

But he promised to not ask questions, so he didn't. He caressed his fingers over his lips and then grabbed his neck to pull him down.

Without knowing what was happening, Jisung and Minho walked in the living room, only to see Seungmin and Hyunjin making out while Frozen was playing in the back.

'I told you this would work' Minho whispered.

Jisung sighed. 'Guess you were right'. He turned around to Minho put his arms around Minho. 'So what are we going to do now?'

Minho smirked. 'Round two?'

'Hell yes' Jisung said, grabbed Minho's hand and pulled him upstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------

An extra chapter for you guys because I have 2k reads :0 wtf?
Thank you guys sooooo much, I hope you will enjoy the rest of the book!!

xx Ylse