//The feeling of truly being happy//

(Katsuki's POV)

"bakugo wait, I know...I know you like midoriya." I stopped up. I turned around.

"huh, what the fuck are ya talking about fucking half N half bastard."

"I see the way you stare at him. You like him, stop lying to me. You won't get anywhere with denying the truth. you like midoriya."

"ok, say if your right, and what does it have to do with you?" he got quite. He sighed.

"I don't know what midoriya sees in you, but you make him smile, you make him happy. If you're what's needed to make midoriya smile than so be it. I'll help you."

"you'll help me?"

"yea I know I don't like that idea too, but this is for a precious friend of mine. I do anything for my friends." I sighed.

"fine, do you have an idea?"

"yes, but we need help from more people for it to work. izuku doesn't want to talk to you, cause he doesn't want to hurt me or anyone."

"who others do we need help from?"

"wait and see. but don't talk to midoriya until the right moment?"

"huh, and how do I know that it's the right moment?"

"believe me. You will know when the right moment is," I grunted. I don't even know if I can even trust him, or if I need to think of this more. But I don't know what to do. Deku ignores me, and I hate it.

"fine but if this doesn't work, ill kill you for real this time," he smirked.

"yea sure."

.-

.-

.-

.-

it's been more than a week since I agreed to icy-hot's plan. We haven't spoken since then. I often see him walk up to some of our classmates and, they speak in secrets. I have no clue what this guy is thinking, and it pisses me the fuck off.

"bakugo can I ask you for a favour?"

"huh, what ya want dunch face?"

"oh come on man just help me out."

"whatever man, spill it before I change my mind." he walked to the hall. he looked around before turning to me.

"ok, so do you know your gutters, the one you keep the sweat in your palm in." I looked at him weirdly.

"yea, so?"

"do you have mini versions of those?"

"I have no fucking clue why you want that. but yea I do."

"I can't' tell you, but I promise its worth it."

"oh yeah, we will see about that" I walked to my room and went into my closet, ruffled around.

"oi, how many?"

"oh um...4.....no wait for 5?"

I took out five of them and handed them to him.

"If I end up hearing, you explode things outside. I promise you. you won't be able to see your graduation. is that clear?" He looked at me with horror in his eyes before nodding swiftly.

He walked away and, I just looked back at my room and went inside since there wasn't much for me to do anyway, I don't care about a stupid festival so why do I have to help out.

I wonder if the stupid plan of icy-hot will work. But I doubt it.

I changed my clothes into some jogpants and a shirt. I got my airpods and phone. Thinking of going for a run. That will help me get my mind off certain things or more specific certain someone.