//That was weird//

(Katsuki's POV)

we walked around for a while and I noticed that Kirishima was shivering.

"Are you cold?" he looked at me.

"huh, yea I forgot to bring me a jacket." I took off my jacket and took it over his shoulder. he looked at me in shock. before smiling.

"thanks bakugo." I looked away and clicked with my tongue.

"don't forget it next time." he giggled.

we were back at the dorms. Kirishima kept on giggling at how angry I got when the kid made fun of me

"what I would have won the game if it weren't for that kid that kept on telling me I looked like an angry Pomerania"

"but it was so funny since you ended up getting so pissed that you ripped the control. and had to pay for it and not enough with that we got banned from the arced."

kacchan: "yea, yea leave me alone." I turned to him and saw that he had something in his hair. I reached my hand and took it out.

kacchan: "you had a leaf in your hair." I looked at Kirishima to see his face red. oh...god. I slowly leaned in.

I was so close to kissing him when I heard someone talking.

I looked over Kirishima's shoulder only to see deku. what was he doing behind a bush? it looked like he was talking to someone. I saw him crawl back down and it looked like he was looking for something.

"deku?" he flinched and stood up. he had his nervous smile.

"hey, you guys. what's up?"

kacchan: "what the fuck are ya doing sneaking around?" he started scratching his back neck before nervously laughing.

deku: "oh I was just training and lost my phone somewhere around here and oh there it is. sorry for disturbing I'll leave right now." he then used one for all and ran away from here.

"t-that was weird." I looked back at Kirishima that looked just as confused as me.

Kirishima: "midoriya never changes, hehe."

kacchan: "yea still the same nerd as always."

kacchan: "yea aren't you and midoriya childhood friends?"

kacchan: "yea, since kindergarten, our parents were close friends and all that shit." we walked in and after that, we walked to the common room and started playing video games. Kirishima kept on trying to win but I was to good at it. we were playing at rounds and it was Kirishima's turn I was gonna make him fail by tickling him. he started laughing and telling me to stop. but of course, I didn't stop, we taked and laughed I ended up winning. I noticed that deku and Icy-hot bastard walked in panting.

what, were they running or something. then I saw that Icy-hot take his arm around deku's shoulder. and deku just smiled at him. I wonder what they are talking about. I clicked my tongue and looked back at Kirishima play. after a while, people started heading to bed I too.

Kirishima: "so bakugo today was fun. let's go again if you want." he had a blush on his face. I grinned at him and nodded.

kacchan: "yea that would be great. text me." he nodded and started walking off until he stopped.

Kirishima: "hey bakugo tomorrow lets sparing." I smirked at him.

kacchan: "only if you're ready to get beaten by me." he smirked back.

Kirishima: "I take the challenge." he walked off and so did I. This is going great.