//Friday//

(katsuki's POV)

I haven't spoken to deku since...that day. I actually miss talking to him. even though I treated him like that in middle school I really liked that we had become friends. 

Knock. knock. knock.

I walked up to my door and opened it to revile Kirishima. he smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"are you ready to go?" I smirked and nodded.

"yea, let's go" we both walked out and talked. 

-skipping time to when they arrived at the amusement park-

Kirishima wanted to try one of the rollercoasters first and I agreed. we both went in and took a seat. until it started. 

we kept on trying out the rollercoaster. until we both went hungry. we order something to eat while talking about what we would do next. 

"man, I'm sorry. you shouldn't be the one paying for all this." 

kacchan: "neh it's nothing." he smiled at me and I felt my face heat up. I looked away. while taking a sip from my soda. 

"Izuku's POV"

I and sho-chan walked out of the dorms and we walked up to shinso's dorm. he walked down and we waved at him and he waved back I jumped in excitement while we walked to the amusement park. 

sho-chan: "wow, Izu you're really excited to go. aren't you?" I walked closer to sho-chan and smiled at him. 

"Well, yea it's been so long since I have been here." I giggled. 

(Shoto's POV)

I blushed at his cute giggle. how can he be this cute? deku started running when he noticed the amusement park. I kept on looking at him with a warm smile. until. 

"I can see that." I looked over my shoulder. to see shinso smirking at me. 

"huh, s-see what, don't know what you're talking about?"

shinso: "oh come on, can't lie to me. I know you have feelings for midoriya." my eyes widened. 

"How did you-" 

shinso: "I knew it. you're in love with midoriya." I could feel my face burn up. 

shoto: "shhh, he might hear you. k-keep your voice down." 

shinso: "well, was I right?" I sighed and nodded. 

shoto: "H-how did you know?" 

shinso: "everyone with a little common sense could see the smile you gave midoriya and the way you blush every time Ixuku smiles or do something. let me tell'ya my friend, it's obvious. it's a miracle that midoriya still hasn't found out." 

shoto: "fuck." 

shinso: "relax I don't think he knows. your secret is safe with me." I smiled at him. 

shoto: "thank you shinso." he smiled back. 

"no problem." we walked up to Izu. we went and tried first the hunted house since shinso wanted to try that out first. and I didnt mind, no not one bit since Izu ended up being so scared that he wanted to hold my hand. and when we did, it felt like I went to heaven.  

when we got out of the hunted house Izu breath out in relief. but he still didnt let go of my hand- I think he forgot he was still holding it since when he looked down. he quickly let go and started to apologise for it. I told him it was fine. 

we kept on trying all the other stuffs. when Izuku told us he had to go to the bathroom. 

quick question: 

I need you guys to tell me what you guys think of these ships. 

-Shinkami-

-tododeku-

-kirikami-

-shintodo-

thank you for surviving one chapter till.