//The group is us//

(Katsuki's POV)

I looked out the window to the classroom just trying not to think of anything. especially the green-haired boy behind me that's scribbling in his notebook. I side glanced at him to see him so focused on his note. his tongue was slightly out in the corner of his mouth. the way he leaned down on the paper like it was a test and he didn't want anyone to see his answer was so....adorble.

reminds me of middle school.

he would do the same when we were in class and everyone was doing tasks. he looked up and our eyes meet. for a slightly second we just stared into each other's eyes. before he looked away. 

and the same with me. a dim pink-colour was seen on my cheek.

my hands were covering my cheeks attempting to cool down my cheeks but that did not work. the rest of the class went by like always I guess.

Aizawa sensei: "the next class we'll start on getting ready for the since this exam will be different than the usual exam, you will be set together in a team and you will work together. your mission is to stop the 'villain' and rescue the hostage."

"teams will be: Uraraka-Asui-IidaTokoyamo-Yaoyorozu-KirishimaKaminari-Mineta-SatoKyoka-Ojiro-hagakureAshido-Aoyama-kojiMidoriya-todoroki-bakugoHanta-shoji

when he lined up our names at the screen my heart raised.

me and deku in the same group, oh and the other Bastard.
deku will have to talk to me now. he doesn't have a choice.

Aizawa sensei: "that's it, class dismissed." was still sitting, and saw someone standing beside me.

"hey kat. it's to bad we didn't get on the same group."

"yea, too bad."

"you coming for lunch or what?"

"yea, I'm coming." we both walked together, Kirishima had his arm around my shoulder. when we arrived at the cafeteria we saw all these extras. I for hell felt my mood change right away. but I shrugged it off and walked up to the fucking long line for the food.

I talked with Kirishima until I noticed someone walk into the cafeteria. it was four eyes chicken, floating girl, and right behind them was deku and Icy-hot bastard. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Hey, what's up you look a little upset."

"I'm not upset."

"yea I can see your frown kat." I looked to the side.

"well ok then." we both picked out something. we both walked to a table with someone we knew. and we saw that with dunch face and tape guy was available seats. so we walked up to them and took a seat beside them. "what's up, guys."

"Hey, good timing. we were talking about going to the arcade."

"oh hehe, I and kat can't go."

"wait, why?"

"um, we got banned from the arcade after our incident there. do you remember kat, when you got so angry at that kid that made fun of- hey kat you listening."

"uh oh, wait, what?"

"you good kat, your spacing out a lot the last days."

"ah, yea I'm fine. what were you guys talking 'bout?"

"oh um Kaminari and sero asked if we all could go to the arcade, but I told them we got banned from there."

"ah yea, cause of the damn brat." he laughed.

"yea." we all talked until our time had come. we cleaned or mess and went back to our class. I and Kirishima walked in front of deku and the others. I glanced behind to see deku and the dush bag holding hands. I growled and slang my hands in my pocket. when we got into the class we had to seat beside our partners. I knew I had to seat in the back with deku and the other guy.

I didn't say anything just took a seat in front of them.

all we had to do was make a plan, but we all were so quiet that we only heard the rest of the class discussion.

Todoroki: "so what do we do, what's our plan?"

deku: "um I-I don't know?"

"We need to make a formation, and our plan should be to get some of us to fight the villain while some take care of the hostage. I and Icy-hot take care of the villain while deku rescues the hostage. The one with the speed should be the one saving the hostage while we hold back the 'villain'."

deku: "t-that's not a Bad Idea." I looked at him before smiling. knowing he liked my proposal made me feel good. I smirked over at Icy-hot to see him glaring at me. I raised on eyebrow. our eyes didn't leave each other. it was a competition. first to look away loses.

"hey, sho-chan what do you think of the plan."

"it's good enough to try." like you could have gotten a better idea.

"well then it's settled, but we should at least practice our formation.

"yea you're right."

"then let's meet up after school." I nodded and the same did Icy-hot bastard. we didn't have much more to talk about so we got quite.

"hey Izu, wanna come to my room?"

"yes, can I sleepover?" I saw Icy-hot smile at him before stroke his cheek.

"of course you can. let's invite shinso too. and his cat." deku giggled.

"yea sure, you love his cat don't you."

"Kuro is adorable. but he will never be as adorable as you." what a flirt. I tsk and looked away before I glanced over at deku. he blushed before smiling and hugging Icu-hot. they exchanged a peek at the lips.

"get a room." fuck. todoroki: "what? you got a problem with me kissing my Boyfriend?" No, yes maybe. I wanna kiss him.

"L-like hell I have."

"then what's the problem?" I glanced over at deku who looked at me dumbfounded.

"nothing. it's nothing." I looked away.

to see Kirishima looking at me. he seemed like he could read my mind or something they way he stared at me told me everything. I looked away. until I felt something drone in my pants pocket. I reached my hand down to see a text.

Eijiro🦈: "let's talk after school." ah the let's talk conversation. what? he wants to break up or? shit, this isn't good.

Kat💥: "ok."

the class was over and we all walked out. same as ever deku and that fucking moron hands in hand all lovey-dovey.

I saw Kirishima seem lost in thoughts. he looked agitated but I have a clue that it has something to do with me. "hey Kiri, you wanna say what's on your mind?" he looked over at me.

"yes but not here." I gulped.

we walked away, somewhere no one was.

"so what is it you wanted to talk about?" he breathes out and rubbed the back neck of his. he didn't give me eye contact. he looked everywhere but me.

"I need to speak to you, it's important. so listen."

" I want to break up." my eyes widened.

"what"