//It hurts//

(Katsuki's POV)

I and Kirishima just walked around while talking. I really had a good time. and I think Kirishima had fun too. this is it I'll confess it's now or never. 

kacchan: "hey, Kirishima I need to tell you something." he looked at me and stopped too. 

Kirishima: "what is it bakugo?" I was sweating like crazy. 

kacchan: "I like you." Kirishima's eyes widened. I was ready to get rejected until I felt Kirishima walk closer to me and then the unexpected happened. he kissed me. my eyes widened and I just had to proses what was happening here. I kissed him back and there we stood. 

Kirishima: "does that answer your question? I like you too bakugo." I smirked and grabbed his hand. I went and found a place where there weren't a lot of people near the restrooms. and I pushed him to the wall and we started making out. 

(Izuku's POV)

I was looking around for where the toilets were and when I finally found it. I froze. my heart dropped 6 meters down in the ground. 

kaccha...kirishima. kissing. 

'his plan, it worked.' a tear ran down. I turned around and ran off. my eyes pored out. 

I ran until I bumped into. 

"Izu, what's wrong why are you crying?" I looked up to see 

"s-sho-chan. he...he..." 

"he? who. did something happened?" I gulped. 

"I saw Kirishima and *hiccup* kacchan kissing." more tears rn down. I felt sho-chan pull me in for a hug. I didnt want to think so I hugged him back and tight. 

"I thought I could endure it, but it....it hurts." sho-chan stroke my hair making me calm down.

"I know Izu. but it will be ok? I promise. I'm here for you, always will be." thank god for sho-chan. what would I do without him? I love sho-chan so much. he is my best friend. 

"thank you sho-chan." 

"No problem. do you wanna go back. we can watch a movie and just relax in my room." I looked up at sho-chan and nodded. 

sho-chan: "hey, shinso we're gonna head back do you want to watch a movie with us. we can have a sleepover as they call it, I think." 

shinso: "sure I have nothing better to do anyway." we all three walked back. 

(Meow's POV)

  while Izuku went with todoroki and shinso to todoroki's room to watch a movie and have a sleepover. 

did katsuki get a boyfriend? and he was so happy. the first person he wanted to tell this tho was deku. he quickly took out his phone and tipped. 

"hey deku." 

"The plan, it worked. I'm together with Kirishima." then I remembered. our deal. our deal was that deku and I would be friends until the plan succeed. wait so does this mean that Im, not friends with deku anymore. 

I sighed. 

I looked at it and saw that Ferris wheel. 

kacchan: "hey let's take on the last ride." and then I pointed at the Ferris wheel, Kirishima looked up and smiled. 

we both walked up to it and sat right beside each other. I looked out the window and looked down to see all the people down there. until I spotted something, no someone. 

'deku' it looked like it was him and Icy-hot bastard. I looked closer and it seemed like Icy-hot had his arm around deku's shoulder. it looked like they were walking out of the amusement park. 

Kirishima: "what are you looking at?" I looked at my side. 

"oh, nothing special. just the view." 

"yea it's really pretty up here." we looked at each other, before leaning in and kissing again. 

we both walked home while holding hands. (I know, I know. bear with me.)

we walked into the dorm and up to my room. I asked Kirishima if he wanted to come in. and he said yes. 

we ended up talking all night. until Kirishima said he has to go. 

"see you tomorrow bakugo." 

"yea see ya tomorrow." I pulled him closer to me and into a kiss. 

then he walked out and I was alone. I looked at my phone to see if I got any messages. but nothing. I sighed and changed my clothes. and when to bed. 

I wonder if deku and I can still be friends. (me too buddy, me too.)