//I can help you practice//

(Izuku's POV)

it was early in the morning and I was outside getting ready to run. when I noticed that kacchan was awake too. I walked up to him. 

deku: "hey kacchan, what's up?" he turned to me. 

kacchan: "oh deku what are you doing up so early?"

deku: "I could ask you the same. I was just getting ready for my morning run. and you." 

kacchan: "oh I was just thinking."

deku: "thinking, oh that can't be good. should I be concerned or maybe call someone." I heard kacchan chuckle at my comment. and I giggled too. 

kacchan: "I was just thinking about someone." my smile slowly faded. 

deku: "oh. are you thinking about Kirishima." he looked back at me then looked out again before nodding. 

kacchan: "yesterday I almost ended up kissing him."

deku: "a-ah y-you did. so how did it go?" not that I want to know.

kacchan: "I don't know, but I guess I was pretty nervous since, um well I have never kissed anyone else. and I was scared I would mess up the kiss."  ahh, the first kiss deal. hm, that's so fun to hear about. especially when it's your crush that keeps on telling you about his crush and how much he wants to kiss the freaken guy. this is so healthy for me. 

But what came out of my mouth shocked me. what was I thinking? 

deku: "do you need to practise with someone?" he looked at me in shock. 

kacchan: "w-wha....w-with who?" I gulped. I really am going to say this am I. 

deku: "well, I'm here to help you, so maybe if it was ok with you, I could be the one you practise with." he was quiet for a while. maybe this was a Bad Idea. he will maybe realise I like him. 

kacchan: "you serious, you would actually help me." 

deku: "well yes, since you know we're...friends." he smiled at me. 

kacchan: "thanks deku. that means a lot." I smiled back with a hint of pink on my cheek.

"I'll come back later so you better be ready" 

I gulped before nodding. 

he walked back in and I was ready to start running since oh boy I need it so damn much. 

what am I supposed to do? how could I seriously say that? help him, help him. you goddamn liar. 

I ran as fast as I could and around the school and to the marked down the street around the buildings close by and back around the school. I was dying of tiredness but it was so good when I was done. 

I got ready to take a shower. and I went to the bathroom. and took off my dirty clothes and took on the water. I started showering and when I was done I dried my body and started drying my hair with the towel. I took on my boxer and pants but then I saw that I had forgotten my t-shirt. so I was shirtless. I opened the door slowly just enough to get my head out of the opening and I looked around to see if there were anyone up yet. there was no one. so I sighed out of reliving and took my towel around my shoulder and quickly walked up the stairs to my room. 

"Izu?" I turned around to notice that sho-chan was up. I nervously scratched my back neck and walked to him. 

deku: "sho-chan why are you up so early?" he walked closer. 

sho-chan: "oh I was just getting up and thought about taking a shower." I nodded. 

sho-chan: "um Izu, why are you shirtless?" I looked down and back up at him. 

Izu: "oh I had already taken a shower after my morning training and I forgot to bring my shirt so." he nodded. I was ready to walk off when sho-chan stopped me again. 

sho-chan: "Izu here, try this one."  looked and it was a t-shirt. 

Izu: "huh, but my dorm is just one floor up I can just hurry up." 

sho-chan: "it's ok I had some clothes I wanted to give to you since it doesn't fit me anymore." I took the t-shirt out of his hand and looked at it.

it actually was a funny t-shirt cause it was half white and half red. just like sho-chan. 

I giggled at the design. 

"thank you Sho-chan." I started taking it on and it was actually a little too big but really comfy.

deku: "thank you sho-chan it's really cool. I love the design it really reminds me of someone I know." I giggled at him. he chuckled and it was really great hearing sho-chan chuckle he really has a nice laugh. 

I waved goodbye to sho-chan and he waved back.