//Our separated paths//

it's been 1 month since the camp trip everything was back to normal, Kirishima and I are still together. and well Deku doesn't talk to me like I told him to do.

every time or eye meets he quickly looks away and ignores me. to be honest it pisses me off. but what the hell can I do? I was the one telling him to stop talking to me. I got what I had expected.

well, it will be like it usually was.

and that's me and Deku not being friends.

to be honest the times I spent with Deku was most me and him getting a plan for me to be with Kirishima. even after I got together with Kirishima I managed to hold my friendship with Deku.

but then I had to screw it over.

now because of my tiny-winy mistake, I can't be friends with Deku.

I was in class listening to the teacher talk me to my sleep.

the bell rang indicating that the class was finally over. everyone gathered together like usual and got ready to go for lunch.

I was meet with a grin from my boyfriend.

"hey kat, let's go. I'm starving." I only nodded. I walked out only to see Deku and Todoroki in front of us. holding hands.

"hey, sho-chan is it ok if we watch the new hero movie about all might and David shield. I watched the movie trailer and I was so excited." the halfi only chuckled and patted his head.

"yea sure. but you know for dinner after we could go to the restaurant behind the cinema."

"you only wanna go there cause their soba is good." he giggled out.

"yes, we got to try it. I know they have katsu-don, you're favorite." Tsk, I knew his favorite too. you damn bastard.

"hey kat you good, your looking a little irritated."

"I'm fine, just hungry." he laughed.

"ah, so you're being a little grumpy."

"oi I ain't grumpy." he laughed even harder.

"ok, ok sorry kat." he kissed my cheek and we both walked into the hell' a big cafeteria.

we walked to the line to get some food. and after an eternity, it was our turn. I choose the spicy curry while Kirishima picked one of the warm soba's.

we both sat beside dunch face, alien girl, and tape guy. I have no clue what the fuck they were talking about but I didn't give a shit.

"hey bakugo, you wanna join us?"

"huh, join what?"

aline girl: "you didn't listen?"

"Nah, just get to the point already?"

"we're gonna go the karaoke. you wanna join us?"

"Nah not in the mood for fucking music. I can already imagen Pikachu screaming like a chicken while flirting with the girl at the other room."

"h-hey, no fair." everyone except dunch face.

tape guy: "come on bro. just join us it will be fun."

"I'm gonna skip. have better things to do."

"come on kat, it won't hurt you to have a little fun."

"I don't wanna go."

"ok, just don't come complaining to us afterward."

"don't worry I won't"

we all went back to the classroom and got to our seats, waiting for our teacher to come. I watched Deku and Icy-hot walk in.

and of course, they were holding hands.

I looked away, just trying to get my attention to something else. the teacher finally came, I didn't have the strength to listen to the teacher talk about shit that I don't give a fuck about.

after time that felt like eternity class was finally over.

"Hey, don't forget next week starts the hero exam. you'll be put in a group and you guys will be working together to rescue and helping others in need. that means no slacking off with the training."

class 1-A: "yes, Aizawa sensei."

"good, class dismissed" we all started packing our stuff and headed out.

"Hey babe, you sure didn't want to come with us." I smiled at him.

"yea I'm sure. just go, it's fine."

we all walked out of the school and then I and the rest parted away. I walked back to the dorms only to see. Deku and Icy-hot.

"why do I have to meet them of all people."

I was ready to walk in.

"Hey Izu, can you wait for me I forgot my jacket, I'll be right back."

"ok, I'll wait here." the jackass kissed him on the cheek and went in. I was gonna go inside while walking past Deku. he noticed me. and looked away.

I felt my breathing hitch. like something was stuck in my throat. I started walking.

"hey, Deku. can...can we talk." he looked at me. no emotions. just a plain look.

"talk....talk about what? we aren't friends."

"I know it's just. I don't know. I guess I just miss talking to you."

"Talk to Kirishima. He would love it." I opened my mouth and got ready to say something until I heard the door opened again and out came the half N half bastard.

"hey. let's go." Izuku smiled at him with his usual smile. while the bastard took his arm around Deku's shoulder. they walked off.

I turned around and walked in. took one last glance at them disappearing from my sight. I sighed and walked up to my room.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FEELINGS. WHY, WHY, WHY THE FUCK."