//The thought of him//

holy fucking moly, u guys are gonna love my new chapter(I hope). and by the way, just want to announce that I have gotten myself one more editor. so now I Have two✌.

basic info of her:

she is 15 years old.

she likes reading, gaming, and listening to music.(same as me hehe)

her zodiac sign is Sagittarius ♐

her user name is: KarterKirkup

(Izuku's POV)

I and shinso was hanging out in sho-chan's room. we were watching a movie.

it was late at night, and we're cuddling up altogether. I was laying on sho-chan's lap. while sho-chan played with my hair.

the movie lasted 5 hours and we were determined to watch it till the end. and as we promised we managed to see the entire movie.

it was like 2. AM and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I just had to go to sleep. lucky for me I was gonna sleep here with sho-chan so it was all good.

"Hey you guys it's pretty late I should head back to my dorm, see' ya guys later."

"see you later shinso," I said tiredly as hell.

sho-chan: "yeah, see you shinso." he nodded and walked out of the dorm. I laid back down on the bed.

I felt someone lying beside me knowing it was sho-chan. I turned around to face him and our eyes meet. He smiled at me before closing the gap between us and kissing my forehead. I beamed while striving to keep my eyes opended, but failed.

"good night Izu."

"good night sho-chan," I murmured out.

(Katsuki's POV)

I can't fucking sleep. this is driving me insane. why do these dreams of deku popping up to me? I can't fucking sleep cause of them.

I walked out of my room and out of the dormitory to get some fresh air, even though it was late at night.

I was at the stairs with the door and just looked up at the sky.

image of the deal I made with deku occurred to my memory. knowing all we went through to get here.

I don't know for how long I have been out here until I heard the door open behind me. my reflex turned around to see who it was.

"bakugo." I looked confused.

"who the hell are you?" he walked close before sitting beside me.

"I'm the guy that fought midoriya at the sports festival."

"ah, the brainwasher guy."

"Well technically yea, but my name is shinso Hitoshi."

"I ain't gonna remember that shit." we both looked up at the sky.

"So why are you up so late."

"oh I couldn't sleep so I thought I would get some fresh air." he nodded.

"Why are you here, last time I remembered you were in the general education class?"

"I was just watching a movie with midoriya and Todoroki." I nodded.

"so are they like-um well ya-know"

"you mean good?" I nodded.

"well yeah, they're in love." I hummed in response.

"Why are you asking man?"

"don't know actually."

"um have deku been um talking about me, to you?" he looked at me for a moment.

"w-what? why are you staring at me?"

"Why are you so interested in midoriya."

"wait don't tell me you're in love with midoriya." my eyes widened.

"W-what no, no, t-that's not it. I- I don't know. lately, I've been having dreams of him, he's always on my mind, and I feel this burning pain in my chest every time I see him with that Icy-hot bastard. it's driving me crazy."

"wow I thought you would be a little smart cause you came like first in the exam and won the sport festival, but you're as dense as a fish in a fishbowl. YOU. LOVE. HIM.DUMBASS" 

"but- but I can't have feelings for him. I-I have a boyfriend. and- and."

"what so just because you have a boyfriend you can't fall in love again."

I-I can't be in love. no, but. is this the feeling inside me. is this why I hate the thought of deku and Icy-hot together. is this Love?

I hurriedly stood up.

"I-I'm in love with, deku. I have feelings for deku."