//Got it, let me try//

(Katsuki's POV)

after breakfast, we all walked back to our groups. I was sitting on the couch when the other idiots came and took a seat next to me. I sighed and looked to my side to see Kirishima sitting he looked at me then smiled. I blushed and looked away. we started playing video games and all I did was win over this loser it always ended up being me VS Kirishima. I always ended up letting him win since I liked seeing his smile and how happy he became after. 

the last game we had Kirishima won and he was so happy he jumped into my arms and when he looked up our faces was just inches apart. I blushed madly and so did he, I think. we ended up letting go of each other and looked at different directions. I looked around and noticed that deku nor that Icy-hot bastard wasn't here. I tsk before standing up. I walked up the stairs, right after I told the others I would leave. 

then I saw it. I saw that Icy-hot gave Izuku a bag with something in it. deku walked away after waving goodbye to that damn annoying guy. 

when Icy-hoy closed his door I walked up to deku. 

kacchan: "oi deku" he turned to me and flinched. 

deku: "oh hey kacchan." I looked at the bag. 

kacchan: "what's that?" he looked down at the bag. 

deku: "oh sho-chan had some clothes that were too small for him and asked if I wanted them and since they looked cool I thought why not." I tsked. 

kacchan; "I guess that the T-shirt you have on right now is his too." deku looked down and giggled. 

deku: "yea this one he gave me today morning after I was done with my morning training." I don't need to know your life history with the damn guy. 

kacchan: "let's go." 

deku looked confused at me. 

deku: "wait where are we going?" 

kacchan: " isn't it obvious, to your room. don't tell me you forgot our deal. you where gonna practise with me." 

deku: "ah yes, the p-practice." why does he sound so nervous. he is only going to teach me how to kiss nothing more. we walked in silence up to his room and when he locked up the door we both walked in. 

I walked to his all-might bed. deku took a seat next to me. he looked tense. 

kacchan: "ok so how do we start? how would I do it?" deku faced me and came closer. 

deku: "well first you got to look him in the eyes. sometimes it helps to look down at his lips and back up at his eyes cause then he knows you want to kiss him. push him closer by laying you hands on his hips and pull him closer make him feel your breath for a second let him get in the mood. make it more smooth with maybe biting your under-lip or something like that. lean in and kiss him. dont devour him but a nice brush." how the heck is he so good at this. I'm amazed every time I ask him for help.  

I stood up and deku did the same. 

kacchan: "ok let me try it." deku nodded. I touched deku's hip and forced him in and looked him in the eye. I looked him down at the lips and back up at the eye. we were so close that I could feel his nose touch my nose. I could feel his hot breath. and I could see his emerald green eyes. they were sparkling. they looked.....beautiful. I bite my under-lip and leaned in more. I didnt stop until I felt his lips. his lips were actually really soft. I was confused about where to put my hands where I supposed to keep them on the hips. 

then I felt deku's hands they touched mine he pulled my hands up to his cheek. telling me I was supposed to keep my hands there. I did and deepened the kiss. it felt so good. I don't want to pull away. it feels so good. like I could stay like this forever.