//Back and forth//

(Katsuki's POV)

"deku you're beautiful...... um, I-I-I mean you're u-um I-I need to go, yes. bye." shit, w-what do I do.

"Nah,  where do you think your going todoroki said you had to go outside and scream I'm the worst student ever." I glared at dunch face he backed off while flinching.

"Whatever, let's get this over with." I put my hands in my pockets and walked outside. I looked up, I breathe in, and then screamed on top of my lungs.

"I'M THE WORST STUDENT EVER!"

I huffed at the very end of my beautiful 'true' fucking words. and then looked at all of them that was standing and looking at me while trying to hold in their laughs. I rolled with my eyes. I started walking past them and in. my eyes wandered off to the couch, to see deku. his eyes meet mine.

it looked like he wanted to say something. he was ready to stand up our eyes didn't leave each other's gaze.

was he gonna come over and talk to me? he started walking until

"hey Izu, let's go and get ready for bed?" he walked up to deku. Izuku looked at him before smiling.

"yes, l-lets go." he glanced over quickly but I was already on my way to the fucking stairs.

"damn fucker. just has to go between us. fuck you." I growled and was ready to punch anything in my way. I quickly got into my room and closed the door, apparently really hard. I huffed out of pure anger.

I wish I could tell deku how I feel.

I sighed before walking up to my bed, it was cold but comfortable at the same time. it was lonely but at the same time good to be alone. I looked outside the window.

"There has to be some way to get deku to talk to me. maybe send him a text. or go to his room." I stood up.

I can knock on his door. I excitedly started walking towards the door. right, when I was with the doorknob.

"but maybe his with Icy-hot?" I groaned and collapsed back to my bed.

"but what if it's my lucky day, and he's actually at his room, alone, without his clingy 'boyfriend.'" I stood up from the bed again. but this time I was out of the room.

"ok, katsuki just walk down to his floor. knock on his door. and then say....um say-"

"kacchan?"

I turned around. "d-deku?" he stood there in some gray shorts and a white T-shirt.

"w-what are you doing here, I-I mean upon this floor?" he looked behind him before answering.

"I was gonna sleepover at sho-chan's room." my mind was boiling every time I heard that name.

"ah, yes I guess you would be here since he has his room on this floor." it got quite.

deku: "dek-"

kacchan: "kacc-" we both stopped and looked at each other before laughing.

"hehe, sorry you go first."

"oh um, I want to thank you for the compliment. I was shocked to hear it." I looked to my sad feeling my face go up in flames.

"oh, n-no sorry for just blurting out something so random at your face."

"it's ok, it was actually really nice. seems like you being with Kirishima really changed you." what...

"NO, I-I mean I and Kirishima we...um we broke up." I looked up at deku to see his face shocked.

"y-you guys broke up, why?" I looked to the side.

"um, just that it didn't feel right. it didn't make sense to be with him. something was missing so we both agreed on breaking up." actually was it that Kirishima wanted to break up since he knew I liked you. but just a little twist on the backstory.

"oh sorry to hear."

"it's ok, it's better this way, having him as a bro is better than a boyfriend." deku smiled. damn, I think I need to lay down or I might hurt my head from looking at the sun.

"well, good night kacchan." he started walking away.

"deku wait-" he stopped.

'oh shit.' he slightly turned around and looked at me confused.

"um" come on tell him, tell him you have feelings for him. don't be a pussy, just say it.

"deku-" 

yes, sir, this is the end of the chapter. hehe. I'm starting to get good at these cliffhangers. feelign really bad for letting you guys just hang at the last chapter I made this one, so enjoy. hehe. good night...or good day. don't know.