//Can't see them together//

(katsuki's POV)

I couldn't sleep last night I had so much in my mind. first thing was Friday when I and Kirishima will hang out. I'm so nervous. I want to be together with Kirishima. and the other thing is fuckin deku and that Icy-hot bastard. I can't believe that Icy-hot likes deku. 

they don't fit together. I really can't see them being all lovey-dovey with each other. and I really hope I don't need to either. 

wait...wait...wait why am I so worked up about deku and that Icy-hot bastard being together. it's not any of my fucking business. deku is just....he is just. 

I started thinking. 

what is actually deku to me? are we friends or rival. these days it has actually been fun being around deku. we never really just had a normal conversation. 

I was so deep in thought that it took me a while to realise that someone was knocking on my door. so I grunted and stood up from my bed. the floor was so cold. and I really didn't like getting out of bed. who the fucking right mind would dare to knock on my door anyway. 

I opened the door ready to curse at the stupid ass hole that knocked om my fucking door. 

"ok listen you pun-" I stopped my sentence midway when I saw that it was Kirishima. he had his smile on his face. 

"oh sorry man, were you asleep. I can come back later if-" 

"NO, no it's ok." he chuckles and asked if he could come in. I nodded and opened the door wider. and he started walking in. 

oh fucking god. Kirishima is in my room. c-calm down. just act natural. don't say anything stupid. 

"So what's up hair of brains." I mentally slapped my face. why did I say that? of everything I could possibly say to him, I had to say hair of brains. he turned around and had a guffy smile on his face. he looked so cute. it made my face heat up.

"Nothing much. I just thought it was weird that you still haven't come down to the common room to eat breakfast. so I came to see if you were ok." 

"I-I'm fine just had a hard time getting up from the bed." I could hear his giggle. it was really cute. 

"so bakugo do you want to go to the training ground to do comeback training. I want to train on my hardening and you're really strong so having you as my partner would help a lot." I smirked and leaned on my table, he thinks I'm strong. well, he isn't wrong either I am bakugo katsuki the best of them all. 

"Are ya sure you can handle me, I am pretty rough." he looked at me and I could see a faint of pink on his cheek. was...was he blushing. 

"I-I'll try my best. so are you in." MY smirk widened.

kacchan: "then let's go after breakfast damn red hair." 

we both walked out and went down everyone had already started eating so we took a seat next to soy sauce face, dunch face and raccoon eyes. we said good morning and took a seat. I looked around and saw that deku and Icy-hot were setting so close to each other. 'tsk.' I turned my head and started eating. we all talked about some villain attack on the city and what we were gonna do next week. since the midterms were coming up. I wasn't all that worried about the midterms since I was doing pretty good in school.

we were a little slower so we talked for a while. we saw that everyone else already was done and had walked off. but we didn't care we kept on talking. 

when we stood up we were gonna get ready to go and train. 

when I was done I walked to Kirishima's room to see if he was done I knocked on the door while calling on him. I heard him talkback from the inside and then opened the door. 

kacchan: "Are ya ready?"

Kirishima: "yea let's go." we started walking to behind the school to use the training hall. we walked in we thought we were alone until we hear a loud bang and hard panting. I heard a voice talk and the voice was familiar. 

we walked closer to see deku and Icy-hot bastard. they were fighting. and it was pretty intense too. they both looked so focused. I saw Icy-hot coming in with an ice wall. it was hard to see deku at the point until I saw green lighting and then the ice wall was crushed. and out came deku. he had this serious look on his face. he started running straight for Icy-hot, while Icy-hot waited for deku to come closer until he used his fire. deku barely dodge it and ran behind Icy-hot and kicked him from behind. 

Icy-hot got pushed far away and when deku was gonna counterattack another kick, but he ended up slipped on the ice and fell on top of Icy-hot. I could see that their faces were inches away. they were so concentrated in the fight that they still didnt notice us standing here watching them.

I could hear them talk and then I heard deku laugh at something the damn halfi said. what the heck can be so funny. 

Kirishima: "wow did you see their fight it was so intense and they're both so strong. deku has improved so much since the beginning. at least he doesn't break his bones now. "

kacchan: "yea yea, whatever let's see if they both can handle us. let's make this a little funnier." he looked at me confused until I started walking up to both idiots. 

kacchan: "oi, deku, Icy-hot. let's do this the fun way." they both turned their heads in our direction and looked at us surprised or deku did. Icy-hot went back to his monotone face expression.  they looked at each other then back at me.

this will be fun. let's see who is better.