//I heard wrong, right?//

(Izuku's POV)

shinso: "so Midoriya do you like someone." my eyes shot up. 

"h-huh, w-where did that come from?" 

"was just wondering? so do you like someone?" 

"w-well I've had a crush on my childhood friends for a while now. um, he is the guy that fought sho-chan in the sports festival." 

"HUh, the angry pomeranian." he looked at me in shock, I started fiddling with my fingers in embarrassment. 

"well y-yea." 

"but he seems like someone that needs to see a therapist." 

"w-well that's just how he expresses his feelings. but it will never happen."

"why not?" I clenched my hands and tried not to cry while saying it. 

"he already has a boyfriend." I looked down not wanting to see his face, since I know I would start crying. (same man, I would cry too.) then I felt a hand on my hair. it was shinso. 

"I'm sorry Midoriya. but maybe your luck will turn." I looked up to him to see. shinso smile. 

"I hope so. can I hug you?" shinso looked shocked.

"eh, hehe, I'm not really the hugging type." I ignored what he said and went in for the hug. he stood still, not sure what to do. but slowly his hand patted my back while. 

"hey, I wanna hug too." I looked to my side to see that sho-chan is back from the toilet. 

I giggled and went hugging sho-chan too. he chuckled and hugged me back. 

I asked sho-chan to barrow a hoddie. and he said it was fine. 

(Todoroki's POV)

you can have all of them. just please stop being so cute. I can't handle it. god, I think I might go crazy. I wish I was the hoodie. 

"Thanks, sho-chan. this feels so much better." I blushed when he came out and it was so big on him. he looked so small in it. 

"N-no problem." I was just staring at him. I looked over to see shinso smirking at me. I shook my head. fuck. 

"*cough* so do you guys want to see a movie." Izuku nodded and so did shinso.

Izu: "oh, oh, oh I know what we can watch, we can watc-" 

shinso: "no all might documentary."

Izu: "aww why noot?" 

shinso: "cause, I say so. let's watch this." I knew it a horror movie (just think of a horror movie you would freak out about since I don't get so scared of horror movie.)

we started watching. and in the movie, Izu flinched by the scary scenes. and when he got really startled he always hid behind my arm. that's why I always liked when the movie got a little creepy. after an hour and a half, Izu fell asleep on my shoulder just like the other time. I smiled at myself and kept on watching the movie. 

"Todoroki you really are in love with Midoriya. huh." I blushed and looked at shinso. 

"I'm- shhh. he is right here." 

"I know, but he is asleep."

"well yea, I like him. I liked him since the sports festival."

"oh, what made you like him?" I looked at my left hand. 

"I've always hated my left side cause of my father. I told myself that I would never use my left side and that I could win without using my father's quirk. but at the sports festival, Izu did all he could to make me see that without my 100% I could never win. and that it was my quirk and not his. that I had to choose who I wanted to become. he made me see the different side of my quirk and thanks to him I had the strenght to use my left side. I'm gratful for what Izu did for me. and I want to be his hero."

"thats really sweet of you. but you know he's in love with the guy you fought at the sports festival?" I sighed and looked at Izu. 

"yea, he just get's hurt by Bakugo. I dont want to see him so hurt. I want Izu to be happy." 

after that, we both went to bed. 

(Izuku's POV)

T-todoroki likes me, he likes me. when? why? me?

how did I not know this. why didn't I notice? I-I need to sleep.

I closed my eyes and tried sleeping, but it didnt work. fuck why can't I stop thinking about it. 

sho-chan. 

do you really like me?

there is no way, I only told him it was his power. omg, I'm so stupid all this time I have talked about my feelings for kacchan, and he has been listening. he has kept inside his feelings for me. I'm a terrible friend. I'm a horrible friend. 

lol, this book will take a while to be done with. just sit down get some snacks, maybe share with me since Im hungry and let's get through this :D