//It dosent feel right//

(Katsuki's POV)

"look, I only helped him get to his room." 

"like I'll believe that lie." I rolled my eyes.

"listen here Kirishima, what you did just now was fucking stupid. he could have died. you're supposed to be a hero." 

"Is this my fault now?"

"that...that's not what I'm saying. it's just that you can't just go up to someone and punch them out of the blue, and especially someone that's injured." 

"I'll go and say I'm sorry to midoriya if you look me dead in the eye and you tell me You have no feelings for midoriya. and that you won't talk or have any contact with him." I stood still. I have to choose. I have to choose between my boyfriend and my childhood friend that has been nothing but fucking good to me. 

"y-you can't be serious I have known deku since I was a little brat, you want me to cut him off like that." 

"it's either him or me." I glanced back at deku's door. I looked at Kirishima. 

I have finally managed to get a stable relationship with deku. 

I don't want to ruin that. 

but I don't want to lose Kirishima. 

I growled. and looked down. 

"y-you," I mumbled out barely hearable. 

"what, I couldn't hear you?" I grunted. 

"I choose....you." he smiled. he walked closer and hugged me, 

"thank you. I'll apologise to Midoriya." I nodded and hugged him back. my mind wandered back at deku. 

I have to stop talking to him now.  

we both walked out again hand in hand. while walking back I looked at deku's door. slowly getting smaller by every step I took. 

I-Im sorry deku.

time went by and the training ended. I was fucking tired. 

uraraka: "hey where is todoroki?"

Denki: "oh he said he wanted to go and check on midoriya so he went early." I stopped when I heard deku's name. I looked back at the dorms. 

what is this feeling?

I looked over and saw Kirishima and Denki talking about something. I sighed and stood up. 

I started walking to the dorms again. 

why am I not happy. I should be. like Kirishima isn't angry at me anymore. 

but why do I feel so empty? like this isn't right. this feels wrong. I should probably get some sleep maybe Im tired. it has been a long day.

I walked to my and Kirishima's room when I heard laughter. 

and then.

"s-sho-chan that tickles stop." 

deku. 

I sighed and opened my door. until I heard. 

"hehe ok, I'll stop. I'll be right back izu just gonna see if there is any news about the mornings training." 

I quickly ran inside my room. but didn't close the door fully. I heard someone start walking off. I stuck my head out between my door. I looked and saw Icy-hot bastard walking off. 

I looked at deku's room and saw that the door wasn't fully closed. I walked up to the door and breath in. 

"hear goes."

I knocked on the door until I heard a faint voice talk. 

"come in." 

I slowly slide the door open.

"oh hey kacchan, do you need anything?" I need to do this. I promised Kirishima. 

"um no, I just need to say something." he nodded and sat up. 

"um so, I had a fight with Kirishima this morning, it was a pretty huge fight and Kirishima thought there was something between me and you. so he got angry and did all the stuff. ya' know. and afterwards, he said that I had to choose between you and him." 

"oh. and what did you say?" I looked away, I clenched my fist. 

"I choose Kirishima. I'm sorry but I can't be your friend anymore deku?" deku looked down at his lap.

"I-it's ok, I- I get it. don't worry." 

"you aren't mad?" he shook his head.

"no, I don't want you to choose me over your boyfriend I know you love him and it's...ok with me." 

"thank you for understanding." I turned around to leave. 

"I really liked our time together kacchan, I won't forget it." I turned my head to face him. before I smiled at him. 

"yea me too." then I walked out of the door and closed it. I leaned on the door and could feel my heart aches. like something was pulling it or squishing it until it Hurst. I don't like this feeling, not one bit. 

I stood straight and walked to my room. closed it. hoping if I just fall asleep this feeling will disappear. 

I feel like a jerk or something like that. I want to stretch the story out so it will be maybe a few more chapters since I want to see bakugo finally realising his feelings. 😍😫😫🤐