//My date//

(Katsuki's POV)

I walked out of my dorm after deku helped me. why did my heart pounding so much by deku looking at me? it was a weird feeling. all I was looking at was his green and big eyes. they looked just like nature, so pure and bea- 

I shook my head.

I really must be nervous about this date. 

I walked down and out only to meet a Kirishima waiting outside for me, he looked over and saw me, he was leaning on the three while waiting on me. God, he was cute. I smirked at him. 

kacchan: "ready?" he nodded and we both started walking. 

Kirishima: "wow bakugo you look really good." I looked away so that he wouldn't see my obvious blush. 

kacchan: "thanks, y-you look good too, shitty hair." 

Kirishima: "wow katsuki bakugo can actually compliment someone." 

kacchan: "o-of course shitty hair. "

we talked and laughed all the way. so far so good. it wasn't awkward as I was afraid it would be so that's good. when we arrived we walked in and Kirishima picked out the game we would play out first. of course, it was a zombie game. 

"let's see who kills more zombies," he smirked at me. I raised one of my eyebrows before smirking. 

"just if you're ready to lose to me." 

we both started and in the beginning, I was leading. until I remember what deku told me. 

'let him win some time.' 

I looked over at Kirishima before pretending I was getting irritated by me losing. I ended up getting killed while Kirishima won. he looked so happy and without him realising it he hugged me out of joy. I, of course, enjoyed it and hugged back. 

then he stopped and realised he was out of nowhere hugging me. 

"a-ah sorry bakugo." he started hiding his blushing face. it made me smirk. 

kacchan: "I don't mind a hug from you. let's go." Kirishima smiled again and he grabbed my hand started running to another game. we played for and hours or so until we played a ninja cutting game and I seriously tried hitting the melon and all but failed. the control just didnt want to work on me or some shit like that. it's not enough that Kirishima was looking at me while giggling at how much I failed, but what really pissed me off was some kid ended up making fun of me. that was the last straw I lost it all and I ended up breaking the control and had to pay for the stupid control shit to the arcade and we ended up getting banned from the arcade after that. 

"well, looks like we can't come here anymore, hehe," Kirishima said. 

kacchan: "sorry Kirishima I know you were looking for it but I ended up ruining everything." I looked down in shame. Karisma brushed some of my hair that was in the way and looked at me. I looked at him in shock. 

Kirishima: "hey don't worry I had a pretty good time you're really funny and I like spending time with you. don't worry, by the way, we still have some time, let's go grab something to eat." I nodded and we both walked somewhere to eat. 

I ordered something spicy while Kirishima ordered soba. we talked a lot and had a lot of fun. I asked him about his family and all and he told me it was him and his little sister and mother and father. he was really cute when he kept on talking about his idol Crimson Riot. and how much he looked up to him. I asked him about the scar on the right eye and he said that when he was gonna scratch his eye his quirk manifested and he ended up making the scar. 

"wow what bad timing for a quirk to come." he chuckled. 

"yea, but it was fine."  I saw that his hand was laying there so know was the time to use the tip that deku gave me. 

I slowly went and touched his hand and he looked at me. I smirked. 

"so can your quirk protect you from all kinds of danger or is heat not one of them." my smirk grew. and I activated my quirk a little just to make the tension a little more heated. his face got so red that he was cam-flash with his hair. it was adorable. 

I started to feel around his arm. 

"if I didnt know better I would guess you used your quirk now." he shook his head. 

kacchan: "damn that's hot, those muscles." 

Kirishima: "y-your pretty s-strong t-too bakugo." 

kacchan: "I am pretty good no lie there." Kirishima chuckle. 

we were done and walked out of the restaurant. I paid after all the discussion between me and Kirishima. he insisted that he was gonna pay but I didnt let him. 

we walked around for a while and talked it was really good I walled closer and closer for every step until there was no space between us. 

I want to cry. I can't handle writing so much kiribaku. this is one of the hardest chapters I have ever written ever. and believe you me I have wroten many chapters.