4. Feisty trip

Olaf was excited. So many friendly people there were to hug! It could become tiring though.

After the adults had discussed the further homecoming issue, he approached Anna with a beaming glare.

"Oh Anna, do you think we could ask Elsa now for this extra journey of ours to repeat?" Anna looked at the snowman in surprise, but then remembering his request after getting up this morning. Oh dear, she had forgotten and to be honest she had hoped Olaf had as well... Anna sighed, but then a thought crossed her mind. What if Elsa and Kristoff did see where they had been and what they had seen? After all, there was no danger to be expected anymore. The earth-giants were friends now. The mystery of past had been solved, which meant that Elsa would not freeze anymore, and Olaf would be safe without flurrying off, and then she did not need to wake up those big fellows anymore and run to her limits. It would be some sort of adventurous afternoon-ride.

Anna decided to help Olaf with his idea, and they approached Elsa. The elder sister smiled when Anna and Olaf came closer.

"Hey Elsa," Anna started with a sheepish grin, "Olaf has a great wish, and you could do him a superb favour if joining in. Come on Olaf, speak your mind." Olaf did as be told, and Elsa looked back and forth between them.

She chuckled, "are you serious? Olaf, that was dangerous and no fun. Why would you want us to do that?"

Olaf stretched his little arms wide like underlining the importance of his idea. "Oh yes Elsa. It was. But now it is not anymore. You and Anna, you have solved the source of danger. And then, after Gale had carried me off to the waterfall, I have missed it all what happened. Besides, would you not want to know how Anna managed all the way on her own to get to do whatever she had to?" Olaf's eyes had widened more and more during his explanation and both sisters could tell he was quite sure about this being important to them all.

Elsa sighed, smiled at her little friend, and stroke his cheek. "Very well," she said, "why not? Anna, you're fine with this? After all, it was pretty tragic for you in the first place."

Anna tilted her head and her inner eyes quickly followed the different parts of the journey into the cave. Maybe it would do her good if her family could see it all... Finally, she nodded, "yes, Elsa, I'm fine and would like to show it all to you."

Olaf shrieked of sheer excitement and started waddling off into Kristoff's direction, who sat with Ryder and some other fellows in conversation about... reindeers. Olaf had just approached his goal person when he shouted from behind, "Kristoff! Quickly, quickly, we will set on the journey again!"

Kristoff startled, turned around and looked confused. "What's that Olaf? What journey, and who is going where?"

Olaf smirked and leaned forward in conspiracy, "you knooow, the dangerous journey of Anna and mine... where we nearly got killed, and then Anna made it out of that cave like this valiant pungent mountain queen!"

Kristoff stared at Olaf. "Oh no. Please. You can't possibly mean that, do you?" He looked out for Anna and Elsa in disbelief, when the two women stood there with an apologetical look on their faces.

"I'm afraid, Olaf had convinced us both. Please, will you join in?" Anna asked, clenching her shoulders, and twirling her fingers, as she always did when feeling sorry but in truth, she was excited about the upcoming plan.

Kristoff could not resist her pleading. Sighing, he got up and laughed. "Sure, I will come along. I would not miss my feisty queen's heroic path!"

Anna grimaced, then clapped her hands. "Oh, that's great, a family trip! Uh, could you bring a rope, please? There will be some climbing. And with Olaf, you know...."