Ending Pt.1

Taehyung: "Where were you? We were looking all over for you."

Lucas: "And why do you look like that? You look like you just did it in the closet."

Y/N: "I fell asleep in the room I told you about. I was there the whole time."

Taehyung: "We were just there, there is no way I missed you."

Y/N: "Guess you are going blind. I need to go, I have volleyball practice. You can come if you want."

Jungkook: "Can I join?"

Y/N: "Sure thing Kook."

-I walked in to change into my jersey. I thought a little about what happened with Jimin. I mean I don't want to keep secrets from Lucas, I never did, but how the hell do I explain this? It's better to keep quiet for now. I was pissed at Jimin I can't lie about that, but what did I expect from him? He is like that, he is not likely to change.

Lucas: "Come on already! You are taking hours in there. Let's go!"

Y/N: "Oh shut up."

-We all walked over to the volleyball court, and along the way I was trying to make up my mind. Do I tell Lucas what happened or should I keep quiet? I know he never said anything to anyone, but will he say something now after what happened after we broke up? My mind is a mess.

Y/N: "Lucas I need a minute."

Lucas: "Is there something wrong?"

Y/N: "Can you two meet us there? I need to speak with him alone, please?"

Taehyung: "Sure thing Love."

-After they left I sat on the bench that was close to the court. What now? How do I bring this up?

Lucas: "You are scaring me Y/N, what's wrong?"

Y/N: "I was in that room earlier, but I wasn't alone."

Lucas: "That explains the messy hair. Who were you with? Jimin?"

Y/N: "He came in because it was his quiet place, and I happened to be there. I wanted to get out.... at first, but he blocked the door, and well we made out. Until you two barged in. Luckily it was dark and nobody saw us."

Lucas: "If you don't want anyone to know why are you telling me this?"

Y/N: "Because I need my best friend to tell me what to do. If I don't tell you, who is gonna help me?"

Lucas: "Girl you need more than help."

Y/N: "Bitch? Why are you so rude all of the sudden?"

-He kneeled in front of me and he let out a big sigh.

Lucas: "You have to realise something. When he breaks your heart, I'm the one picking up the pieces. And I know you two love each other, but is he worth your tears?"

Y/N: "I might sound pathetic right now, but what can I do? I love him and he loves me. After you left we fought again. He just doesn't get anything. He is clueless. He doesn't understand what it's like to be in my shoes while everyone is calling him and CL a couple. And then he gets mad because I hung out with Hyunjin."

Lucas: "Look, you ain't wrong there, he needs to tell everyone that you are his girlfriend. But, you should know what it's like for him to see you and Hyunjin together. After what happened with the two of you in the past."

Y/N: "You are not helping."

Lucas: "You wanted me to help, I tried my best. Now please can we go? I cannot listen to your pathetic ass any longer. Next time tell Taehyung what you want to tell me."