Baby

Y/N: "What do you want JB?"

JB: "Why so serious Y/N? We came here for the same reason you did, to party and have fun."

Y/N: "Well you sure don't need to be around me to have fun."

JB: "You can't say we didn't have fun when we were kids."

Y/N: "You had fun because all you did is make fun of me and bully me."

JB: "That's all in the past Pumpkin, now you are hot and pretty."

Y/N: "And you are still annoying and flirty with the ladies."

Hyunjin: "I wondered when I would get to see you."

Y/N: "Well this was not so fun but I need to leave if you are here."

Jungkook: "We just got here."

Y/N: "You stay I need some air."

-I needed to get out of there. Can this night get any worse? I just needed some good time and what happens? Jimin and I fight, again. And now those idiots. I went outside and just leaned against the wall. There was nobody here so it was nice, not the peace and quiet you would hope to get but still this is something.

Hyunjin: "You know it's not nice to leave me behind like that when my intentions were nice."

Y/N: "Your intentions are never nice Hyunjin. Now if you would excuse yourself, I want to be alone."

Hyunjin: "Don't you remember how you couldn't say my name and then you called me Hyu Hyu all the time."

Y/N: "Not in the mood for remembering my past with you. It was the past and I want it to stay that way."

Hyunjin: "You hate me that much?"

Y/N: "Words can't explain how much I hate you for what you did to me."

Hyunjin: "Come on Princess let the past be past, there is a bright future for the two of us ahead."

Y/N: "Keep on dreaming. Me and you, never gonna happen."

-He started getting closer which I did not like one bit. The closer he got the more I let myself sink into the wall.

Hyunjin: "How about we go somewhere else, just the two of us?"

Jimin: "How about you get the f*** away from my girlfriend."

Y/N: "Jimin?"

Hyunjin: "I thought you said you weren't her boyfriend the other day."

Jimin: "Things change you know. Now get away from her."

Hyunjin: "Why don't you go ahead and make me?"

Y/N: "Jimin don't let's just go h-"

Jimin: "I might as well do that."

-I knew he was drunk, and I knew he would get his ass kicked right here and now. Hyunjin used to train karate and I hope he stopped a long time ago.

Taehyung: "Y/N what is going on here?"

Y/N: "I can't watch this Tae, he will get his ass kicked and I can't do anything to stop him. Make him stop please."

-I couldn't even bare to watch Hyunjin beat him up. His friends wouldn't let Tae and Lucas pass. I can't watch this anymore. Hyunjin kept hitting his face his body. I pushed everyone out of the way and when I came to Hyunjin I yanked him off of Jimin.

Y/N: "ENOUGH ALREADY!"

Hyunjin: "What we were just having fun."

Y/N: "The only one having fun here is you! How can you beat up a drunk person!?"

Hyunjin: "He asked for it and he got it."

Y/N: "I never want to see you in my life again."

-I was crying. It was hard for me to watch Jimins bloody face on my lap. I didn't know what to do anymore. I know he said he wants to keep us a secret, but how can I stay quiet?

Y/N: "Jimin are you okay?"

Jimin: "Don't worry baby, I'm okay. A little beating can't do me nothing."

Jungkook/Hoseok: "BABY!?"

-Jimin placed his hand on my cheek and smiled so purely. Nothing could stop my tears right now.

Y/N: "I told you not to fight with him, why don't you ever listen to me?"

Jimin: "I couldn't just stand there and do nothing while he flirts with my hot girlfriend."

Y/N: "But you said you didn't like what I was wearing."

Jimin: "I never said I didn't like it, I only said it like that because I don't want other boys seeing you dressed like that."

Y/N: "I am so sorry Jimin. I was stupid and all I wanted to do is have fun tonight, but look where that got me. You got beaten up because of me."

Jimin: "Hey, don't say that. It doesn't matter if I gotten beaten up, I protected you didn't I?"

Y/N: "You tried. But why did you have to get drunk?"

Jimin: "I was a coward and I couldn't do this if I wasn't."

-He lifted himself up from the floor and kissed me. I was shocked because everyone is here and everybody know know about us. Will he even remember this in the morning? Probably not. I pulled away and I didn't know what to say.

Y/N: "Everyone saw."

Jimin: "Yup."

Y/N: "Are they still looking?"

-He looked behind me and nodded with a big smile on his face. I couldn't even look behind, I didn't want to see the looks on their faces. But when I looked at drunk smiling Jimin all my worries went away. He looked so happy and proud.

Y/N: "Tae can you drive us home please. You can all continue to party, I will take care of this drunk ass."

-Tae helped me get him into the car. And I sat on the passenger seat. I didn't want to drive and all I did was look back at Jimin who was bleeding all over my grandma's car.

Taehyung: "That was reckless of him to do."

Y/N: "He's drunk, can you blame him?"

Jimin: "I love... you... Y/N.."

Y/N: "I love you too sweety. So what are we gonna do about the others?"

Taehyung: "We?! Oh honey you are on your own. I have nothing to do with this."

Y/N: "Are you seriously gonna leave us to deal with them alone."

Taehyung: "Yup. You take care of your drunk ass boyfriend over there and tomorrow he probably won't even remember what he did."

Y/N: "Don't you love me?"

Jimin: "I... yoyu..."

Taehyung: "He loves you so that's enough."

Y/N: "He is drunk! He won't even remember that he had a fight today."

Taehyung: "Not my problem. Let's get him in his room so I can get back to clubbing."

Y/N: "One of you has to join Jungkook in the no drinking zone."

-We carried Jimin all the way to his room because he decided to fall asleep in the car. And I still need to clean his face.

Taehyung: "You sure put up with a lot with him."

Y/N: "I have no comment."

-We placed him on the bed and he just curled up in a ball and continued his sleep.

Taehyung: "Good luck getting him to move."

Y/N: "Get lost you shitty friend."

Taehyung: "I love you too."

-He left us all alone again. Thank god it's not that awkward because he is drunk and asleep. What am I gonna do with you? You are worse than a baby.