At least the truth is out

Jimin POV

Jimin:"Ugh how does she not wake up already!?That's the fifth time her alarm went off."

-It woke me up the first time it went off,but not her.And who even put's on an alarm clock at 6 AM?Now I'm pissed.I got up and I started walking up the stairs.

Jimin:"I swear to god if you don't turn that thing off I will...where is she?"

-I saw a piece of paper on her bed and I decided to read it because why not.

I got up early,I'm training with Jungkook and the boys.There are some eggs on the table for you to eat before your practice.

Y/N

Jimin:"Aish this kid never gives up."

-I went down the stairs and I saw the breakfast she made for me.Two eggs,a croissant and some orange juice.And again an another note.

I didn't know what you like so I made this for you.I hope you like it.

Y/N

Jimin:"You are nothing but trouble."

-But I was kind of hungry so I decided to eat what she made.

Jimin:"Even if I eat this doesn't mean I want you in my room or that we are going to talk."

Y/N POV

Jungkook:"Come on sleepy head!"

-I was really tired because I got up at five just so I can make Jimin his breakfast.I was literally sleeping right now.I was passing the ball to Mark but it didn't even go half way to him.

Jungkook:"Hey Shorty are you ok?"

Y/N:"Yeah yeah,I'm fine."

Jungkook:"You don't look fine.What's wrong?"

-I don't want to tell him what really happened.I did that just so I could be a good roommate and so he wouldn't pass out anymore.

Y/N:"I didn't sleep very well that's all."

Jungkook:"You don't have to stay if you are tired."

Y/N:"I'm fine Jungkook let's just continue."

-He was worried about me I can see that,but I didn't want to say anything about Jimin because I know how much he hates everybody,that's just him.

...

-That's it I'm dead.

Y/N:"This is how I die."

Mark:"This is your first practice and you're already giving up?"

Y/N:"I haven't slept that much so back off."

Jungkook:"Shorty come on let's go we are going to be late for history."

Y/N:"I don't want to."

-After I said that I just continued laying on the grass.But not for long,he came and threw me over his shoulder and started carrying me to the classroom.

Y/N:"JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN!"

Jungkook:"We are almost there wait a second."

???:"Jungkook please put Y/N down."

Jungkook:"Yes Ms. Cheng."

-He put me down and I was kind of embarrassed now.I looked at the class and everyone was looking at me except for Jimin.He was just reading a book at the last desk to the window.