Surprise guest

Taehyung: "So did you two make up, or is he still mad about last night?"

Y/N: "We're good. He had a moment this morning and I don't blame him."

-I heard the doorbell. I don't think I invited anybody over, and my grandma isn't supposed to come home yet.

Lucas: "Did you invite someone?"

Y/N: "No, you?"

Taehyung: "We didn't."

Jungkook: "Oh look it got even easier, she came to you instead."

Y/N: "Say what now?!"

-We all went to the front door. What I saw was something I did not want to see like ever.

CL: "Did you miss me honey boo? I bet you did. That's why I came here to surprise you. It took me a bit longer to find you but here I am."

Chen: "This trip just got a whole lot interesting."

Jimin: "Shut your damn mouth Chen!"

Y/N: "Nobody invited you here, you can't just come here uninvited CL. It's not your house nor your families."

CL: "Well the boys next door offered me a place to stay and I came here for Jimin. He can stay with me there."

-Un f***** believable! The audacity she has to come here and say that she is staying with the assholes next door and she wants Jimin to stay with her. Like hell that's gonna happen.

Y/N: "N-"

Jungkook: "That's perfect then I don't have to watch his face anymore. Well goodbye asshole, see you never."

Taehyung: "Jungkook!"

Lucas: "The f*** dude?"

Y/N: "I've had enough of this shit. CL you came here, seen your hubby, now could you please leave my grandma's house and never set foot in here? Thank you."

CL: "I'll go when Jimin finishes packing."

-My blood pressure is rising higher and higher. I'm not going to stand here and watch her hugging my boyfriend in front of me.

Y/N: "How about you take your flat little ass and get the hell out of this house."

-I pushed her out of the house and I slammed the door right in her face. I turned around and went to my room.  Is this all our relationship is going to be? Jealousy, fighting, and secrets?

Lucas POV

-I saw that Jimin wanted to go after her, but if he did the others might find out about them. I don't know who told CL where we were but I don't think this is going to help their relationship. I placed my arm on Jimin's shoulder.

Lucas: "Looks like someone's girlfriend finally came to see her hubby. Don't worry I'll go check on Y/N."

-At first, he looked angry by what I said about CL being his girlfriend but when I whispered the last part he looked relieved. I walked over to Y/N's room but of course, she locked it. They might seem different at first sight, but when you look closely they are the same person.

Lucas: "Come on let me in. I came here because your boyfriend couldn't."

Y/N: "I want to be alone."

Lucas: "And I want a Ferrari, but we can't always get what we want. Come on open up."

-After a few seconds the door opened. She did not look happy at all. And I don't blame her. But she knows Jimin loves her, and nobody else.