Clubbing

Y/N POV

Y/N: "How bout this one?"

Lucas: "Need I remind you that you have a boyfriend?"

Y/N: "What? Just because I have a boyfriend does that mean I have to wear more clothes?"

Lucas: "Well he might get jealous."

Y/N: "The point of this going out is for me to feel better not dressing up for Jimin or making Jimin feel better."

-This was the 5th time that I changed my outfit, I don't plan on putting more clothes on just because of my over protective boyfriend.

Chen: "Hey you two are you co... You look hot Y/N."

Y/N: "Thank you Chen. See somsbody here knows how to complement an outfit."

Lucas: "I didn't say it was bad."

Y/N: "You didn't say it was good either."

Chen: "Are we going or what?"

Lucas: "We will be out in a sec."

Lucas: "See what I mean?"

Y/N: "I don't see anything, now let's go already."

-I pushed him out of the room took my purse and went to the front door. And boy do they look good.

Y/N: "Look at my handsome friends. Someone might steal you from me tonight."

Jungkook: "Y/N... you look...stunning."

Y/N: "Thank you Kook, you don't look half bad yourself."

-I looked over at Jimin who didn't even want to look at me. But can I blame him though? I mean nobody can find out but still he said he didn't care if somebody did. He could have at least looked this way.

Taehyung:"Okaaaay, are we ready to go now?"

Y/N: "Let's go to the garage. My grandma and my fathers cars are there so it will be enough for us to drive till the club. But first who else doesn't drink with me?"

Jungkook: "I'll do it."

Y/N: "Great! Lucas, Taehyung, and Jimin you can ride with me. Chen, Hobi, Minho you can ride with Jungkook."

-This was for the best. Putting Jimin with someone else then us three is just a bad idea. I sat on the drivers seat, Jimin next to me and those two in the back. The ride was awfully quiet and awkward.