Listen before you jump into conclusions

Y/N POV

-I knocked on Jungkooks door because I was hurt.I tried to be nice,and I tried helping.And all he did was call me a dumb American.But it wasn't Jungkook who opened the door.

Chen:"Jungkook's not here."

Y/N:"Can you tell me where he is?"

-I was crying by now.He really hurt my feelings.And I just needed a friend.

Chen:"Are you ok?"

Y/N:"Just please tell me where he went!"

Chen:"Calm down,he is probably at the field."

-I didn't even say goodbye I just ran to the field.Tears were falling from my face and I didn't care who saw me.When I was close to the field I saw Jungkook.He was alone and he just shoot the ball to the goal.

Y/N:"JUNGKOOK!"

-He tried to find me and when he did he was confused.

Jungkook:"Shorty?What brings you here."

-I didn't even say a thing I just jumped in his arms.I started crying even more.

Jungkook:"What's wrong!?"

-I couldn't even talk.I was so sad.I never thought that the person who helped me today would do this.

-Flashback-

???:"Oh you are finally awake."

Y/N:"Where am I?"

Seokjin:"The infirmary,my name is Seokjin,you are Y/N."

Y/N:"How do you know me?And how did I get here?"

Seokjin:"Jimin brought you in.He told me what you did for him."

Y/N:"Oh..."

Seokjin:"He needs somebody to take care of him.He is lost,ever since his mother died,he just isn't the same.I'm glad he has you as his roommate."

-End of flashback-

Jungkook:"Y/N tell me what's wrong!"

Y/N:"Nothing I'm just a dumb American."

-I started crying again.He looked like he knew what happened.He moved away from me and started running towards my room.I ran behind him,I didn't want Jimin to be hurt,just because he hurt my feelings.

Y/N:"Jungkook please stop!"

-But he didn't listen.I ran behind him as fast as I could.Bud damn he was fast.He got to the room and started knocking on the door.

Jimin:"What is it now!?Did you forget your keys!?"

-He said without even opening the door.But when he opened the door Jungkook already had him by his throat.

Y/N:"JUNGKOOK NO!"

-I never stopped crying,but Jimin didn't even flinch.He didn't care that Jungkook was choking him.I ran to Jungkook to pull him away but he was too angry to even look at me.

Y/N:"Jungkook please let go of him.He did nothing wrong."

-I finally looked at Jimin,who felt guilt when he saw me crying.