Was I really that blind?

-I knew I had a medkit somewhere but I can't remember where grandma puts it. I went to the bathroom and opened the cabinet under the sink. And thankfully it was there. I took it to Jimin's room where he was still curled up in a ball. How the hell am I supposed to clean his face if his face is buried in between the bed and his legs. I walked over to the bed and sat beside Jimin.

Y/N: "Jimin?"

-No response what so ever. I tried shaking him.

Y/N: "Jimin!"

Jimin: "Hmm...?"

Y/N: "Come on turn towards me, I need to clean your face."

Jimin: "Mh mh."

-He shook his head while curling up even more, he looked like he was cold.

Y/N: "Come on just turn around, you can still sleep."

-After a few seconds he growled, but he turned around to face me. I took a blanket and covered him so he wouldn't be cold. It took him a few seconds to fall asleep again, so I took a gauze pad and soaked it in saline solution. I was sure he wasn't going to like this, but I had to clean the wounds. He had a cut on his lips, one beside his right eyebrow, one on his left cheek, and a bloody nose. I don't know how the hell did that all happen but I do feel guilty. I slowly placed the gauze on his eyebrow, he did wince at the first touch. 

Y/N: "Not so tough now are you?"

-As I continued it didn't affect him at all. I cleaned almost everything, except the one on his lips. I was afraid it would hurt him, it looked really painful.

Jimin: "Why did you stop?"

Y/N: "It looks painful."

Jimin: "It's fine."

-I took his word for it and slowly applied pressure on the cut. He flinched when the gauze touched his lip, but then he acted like he was fine, even though I saw his hand squeeze the blanket.

Y/N: "You know, you don't have to act all tough around me."

Jimin: "I'm not acting tough."

Y/N: "Well your hand says a different story, and you didn't have to fight him, you were drunk."

Jimin: "He was bothering you."

Y/N: "Doesn't matter. Now everybody knows about us."

Jimin: "So what, we can't hide it forever."

Y/N: "Whatever you say. I'm done with the cuts. The bandages make you look funny."

Jimin: "Stop laughing it hurts."

Y/N: "Where does it hurt?"

-He showed the cut next to the eyebrow. I bent down and kissed the spot. When I pulled away he had the sweetest smile I've seen in a while.

Jimin: "This one hurts more."

-I kissed his cheek, then beneath his eye, but I stopped after that one.

Jimin: "This one is the worse."

Y/N: "You did that on purpose didn't you?"

Jimin: "Maybe..."

-I slowly bent down to kiss his bottom lip, because it really did look like it hurt. I placed the softest kiss I could on that spot and I pulled away. But the look on his face looked like something was wrong.

Y/N: "Is everything okay?"

Jimin: "I love you, and I just don't want to ruin the moment, but if I don't go to the bathroom right now I'll puke all over the bed."