Soft side

Jimin POV

-Why do I even bother? I tried to be nice but look where that got me, standing in the middle of this god knows what while the rain is pouring. I thought she'd be different, but I guess they never change. Why did I think that she could like somebody like me? And why the hell did I even be kind to her. I wish I knew the answers to those questions. If I stay any longer here I will probably catch a cold.

•••

-After almost an hour of walking I finally came back. I got in and found all of them rushing to me.

Taehyung: "I'm glad you are okay buddy!"

Jimin: "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Jungkook: "Hate to break your moment but where is she? Where is Y/N!?"

Jimin: "How am I supposed to know where she is!?"

Lucas: "She went to find you maybe an hour after you left."

Jimin: "And how ling was that ago?"

Taehyung: "It's been two maybe three hours ago..."

Jimin: "AND NONE OF YOU WENT LOOKING FOR HER!?"

-I stormed out of the house. Too many bad things came to my mind, and not a single good one. I can't lose you too. I'm not going to lose you too! I kept running and running, not sure where the hell I am or where should I look next.

Jimin: "Y/N!"

-Nothing. I was out of my mind. It was getting dark and I couldn't find her. I begged to find her, I can't think straight anymore.

Jimin: "TROUBLE WHERE ARE YOU!?"

-Please just be okay. I want nothing more, just for her to be okay. I don't know how long I was searching for her but I know I'm not stopping until I find her.

Jimin: "Y/N please be okay."

Y/N: "Jimin?"

Jimin: "Y/N where are you!?"

- I kept turning around but I didn't see her. Was I hallucinating?

Y/N: "I'm over here, I sprained my ankle and I can't walk."

- I saw her sitting down by a tree. I couldn't wait anymore I just ran and hugged her. I didn't care that the rain was pouring and what she would think about me after this but I couldn't help it. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and I started squeezing her tighter and tighter afraid she would go away and that thsi is all just my imagination.

Y/N: "Jimin I'm okay, if you squeeze me any tighter I will...suffocate..."

Jimin: "If I let you go you might disappear."

Y/N: "I promise I won't. And I am truly sorry about how I acted earlier I..."

Jimin: "Don't apologize. I don't really care what you did, and why. You had your reasons. But all I care about now is that I've found you stupid."

Y/N: "Hey!"

Jimin: "All you do is cause trouble for me."

- I pulled away and I put my hands on her cheeks. I had the biggest smile on my face, I was genuinely happy after such a long time.

Jimin: "But I don't care that you do, because without you I would never laugh, I wouldn't have given running another chance, I would have probably starved myself and gotten ill because I don't eat breakfast, and most importantly I would have been lonely. I am so happy to have you in my life Trouble. I would not change you for the world. And please say nothing to this because saying this makes me embarrassed so just don't say a damn thing."

Y/N: "I can't just do that. If I hadn't stayed in that room with you I would have became depressed again, and I can't go back to America and as you see I can't live with my grandma because of that jerk, so let me say thank you for walking into my life Jimin. No matter how many times you have pushed me I pushed back, and I will keep pushing I will never guve up on you."

- It was completely dark outside, raining like crazy and even thunder was heard. But I didn't care. She made me happy again, and seeing her safe here in my arms was all that mattered. But it was time to go back before we caught a cold.

Jimin: "We should go back..."

Y/N: "Yeah..."

- It was a bit awkward but still I picked her up bridal style and started walking back.

Y/N: "You don't need to carry me."

Jimin: "Well if I don't we won't be back till tomorrow and we will catch a cold, so I'll rather carry you than do sny more harm to you."

•••

- After walking for a very long time we were finally in front of the house. I opened the door and just walked pass everybody that was in the hallway.

Jungkook: "Y/N!"

Taehyung: "Are you guys okay!?"

- I didn't care about what they were saying. I was pissed that no one even thought about going after her. I took her to my room and I locked the door.

Y/N: "I have my own room Jimin."

Jimin: "Someone has to take care of you and they didn't even go after you so why should I let anyone else look after you?"

Y/N: "I can take care of myself."

Jimin: "Sure you can Trouble."

- I took out some clean dry clothes and gave them to her while I went to the bathroom.

Jimin: "Call me when you are done."

Y/N: "Okay."

- I closed the door and I just fell on my knees. I don't know what the hell just happened. My heart is beating so fast I can't calm down. I know I like her but I can't just say that to her, at least not now. And probably not any time soon.

Y/N: "You can come back now."

- I changed my clothes and went back into the room. She was sitting on the bed in my shirt, she looked so cute in it.

Taehyung: "Jimin open this door right now!"

Jungkook: "Open the door asshole!"

- Taehyung and Jungkook were heard on the other side of the door which annoyed me so I had to do something. I unlocked the door and they could see by the look of my face that I was not in the mood.

Jimin: "If any of you disturb me or her ever again I will rip your arms off."

Jungkook: "She is not yours so you cannot keep her in your room! She has her own room."

Jimin: "Am I forcing her to stay here?"

- I moved aside and they saw Y/N who was now covered with the blanket and maybe even asleep.

Jimin: "Now if you would excuse us."

-I closed the door and locked it. I really hate people bothering me while I sleep. But she actually was sleeping. She was tired probably and exhausted from searching in the rain. I didn't want to lay next to her, I have manners after all. I sat next to her side of the bed and slowly fell asleep.

Y/N POV

Jimin: "If any of you disturb me or her ever again I will rip your arms off."

Jungkook: "She is not yours so you cannot keep her in your room! She has her own room."

Jimin: "Am I forcing her to stay here?"

- I wasn't sleeping. I just didn't want them to question me or to take care of me. I didn't want Jimin to take care of me but I don't really have a choice.

Jimin: "Now if you would excuse us."

-By the time he said that I got really tired and I was slowly closing my eyes. But what suprised me is that he didn't lay next to me. But I was too tired to react and I fell asleep.