Don't tell Jimin

Y/N: "Jimin... don't do it... please don't do it."

-She kept repeating herself, and I don't know what to do. It was 4 AM now, and I still haven't slept. But hearing her say those things in her sleep made it even harder. I kept checking her temperature and it was coming down faster than I thought it would.

Y/N: "Please help me Jimin. Don't leave me."

-How can I help you when I don't know what's wrong? She kept turning and talking in her sleep. I never saw this before, so all I could do right now is watch over her. The next five minutes she was getting even louder and then she started sobbing. I got up and I walked to her, I didn't know what to do anymore. I sat on the bed and I took her hand in mine to let her know that she is not alone. But then all of a sudden she woke up and she started crying.

Jimin: "Hey hey hey, it's okay, I'm right here."

-I pulled her in a hug, she was trembling and crying, but I didn't know what's wrong. So I just sat there, with her in my arms. I was caressing her back in a circular motion to stop her from crying.

Jimin: "Are you okay?"

Y/N: "Sorry I woke you up."

Jimin: "Don't worry I didn't even sleep, are you okay?"

Y/N: "Was I talking in my sleep again? I'm so-"

-I pulled her away from me and I shook her a little bit.

Jimin: "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?"

Y/N: "I don't know."

Jimin: "What do you mean you don't know?"

Y/N: "It happens sometimes, those are just bad memories."

Jimin: "Why were you calling my name then?"

Y/N: "I don't know."

Jimin: "What did you need help about?"

Y/N: "Jimin I can't tell you."

Jimin: "Okay, I won't push. When you are ready you will tell me."

-I did want to know but I didn't want to make her feel worse. She looked like she was still sleepy, I decided to put a pillow in my lap and I tapped the pillow to let her know she can sleep there.

Y/N: "No it's okay I can sleep upstairs."

Jimin: "It's okay, I'm not gonna leave you, I will protect you so don't worry about that."

Y/N: "Jimin I'm fine I swear."

Jimin: "See I'm trying to be nice to you and you keep refusing my help!"

Y/N: "Okay, okay, no need to yell at me early in the morning."

-She laid her head in my lap and was ready to fall asleep again.

Jimin: "If anybody finds out about me being nice to you, I'm gonna show you hell."

Y/N: "Don't worry they wouldn't believe me anyway."

Jimin: "Now that's just rude."

-But all I heard were her little snores. She was so peaceful while sleeping. I never thought that I would take care of her, or be nice to her. But being on my bed got me sleepy.

Y/N POV

Seokjin: "Y/N, JIMIN!?"

CL: "Jimin Oppa?"

Jungkook: "Shorty!?"

Taehyung: "Are you two alive in there!? We've been calling you for hours now."