Someone will always be there for you

??? POV

-Ugh can this day end already,I feel sick of it.I haven't been able to practice because of my father and I still don't want to have anything to do with him but I have no choice.I was walking through the hallway and everyone has been looking at me like always.People are just not for me,girls drooling over me,guys wanting to be me,and now they are congratulating me for some reason.

???:"I should have just went somewhere where no one knows who I am."

???:"Jimin oppa where have you been?I've been searching the whole school for you."

-Oh that's just great.

Jimin:"I've been busy CL,and I'm tired so please could you just leave me alone."

CL:"But oppa I've been searching the whole day for you,spend some time with me,please?"

Jimin:"Just leave me alone!I don't want to speak to you or anyone,now if you would excuse me I need to go take a shower."

-She is just so annoying sometimes.I can't have peace and quiet around here anymore.I walked closer to my room and I heard something,more like someone.

Was I stupid to love you?
Was I reckless to help?
Was it obvious to everybody else

That I'd fallen for a lie?
You were never on my side
Fool me once,fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die

Jimin:"What the hell!?"

-I quickly unlocked the door and I saw stuff that are not mine.The bathroom door was closed,which I left open I recall that.I went up the stairs and saw a suitcase.I went down and I ran to the bathroom door.I opened it and the view in front of me had me shook.I widened my eyes and so did she.

???:"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?"

-Is she being serious?This is my room!

Jimin:"YOUR ROOM!?THIS IS MY ROOM!"

???:"No it's not a girl lives here,her name is Jimin."

Jimin:"Hate to break it to you but I'm the one who lives here,and my name is Jimin."

???:"This can't be happening."

Jimin:"I don't care who you are or how you came here but you are not staying here!"

???:"Hey I'm not leaving,this is my room!I don't care who you are but get out of the bathroom!"

Y/N POV

-He went out of the bathroom closing the door so fast that it looked like it was gonna break.Who does he think he is?Even if it is his room he has no right to kick me out.I put on some clothes and went out of the bathroom just to be pulled by my hand out of the room.

Y/N:"What are you doing!?Let go of me!"

Jimin:"You are not staying here!"

-He shoved me out of the room and closed the door.I banged on the door room but pointless.

Jungkook:"Shorty are you ok?"

Y/N:"No."

Jungkook:"He kicked you out didn't he?"