Tae bear

CL: "Jimin Oppa?"

-Seriously? Every weekend is going to be like this?

CL: "Jimin Oppa where are you?"

Y/N: If he's not answering he is probably not here CL."

CL: "Well where is he?"

Y/N: "You just woke me up, do I look like I know?"

CL: "I don't know why don't you come down so we can see."

Y/N: "I wish I could, but I don't wanna waste my time on you, and I can't."

-It was Saturday morning and I still can't walk much because of my knees. So now I'm waiting for the first person to come so they can get her out of here.

CL: "Oh yeah crybaby hurt her knees, oh bummer."

-I wish I could get down there to show you who's a crybaby.

Y/N: "Oh you are lucky that I can't walk because you would probably come there and-"

Jimin: "CL how many times do I have to tell you to not come in uninvited?"

CL: "But I wanted to ask you something."

Jimin: "What Is now?"

CL: "Do you want to go to dinner with me today?"

Jimin: "I can't today, I have to go somewhere."

CL: "Can I go with you?"

Jimin: "This is something I need to do by myself so please leave now."

-She didn't say anything, she just left. That's something I never thought I would see.

Jimin: "I will call Taehyung to let him know that you are alone."

Y/N: "I don't mind being alone."

-I want to be alone.

Jimin: "I will not be here today so somebody needs to be here."

Y/N: "I don't need a babysitter Jimin."

Jimin: "Hey Tae can you come?"

-Does he ever listen to me? Well it's too late now to even try to get out of this. I took my phone to see what kind of weather will be today, I said I would be at the volleyball practice. Rain, rain and more rain. I don't have luck on my side today.

Taehyung: "Hey J what's up?"

Jimin: "I'm not gonna be here till late so you help her if she needs help."

-I leaned over the fence to see them downstairs. I saw them whispering, and I was curious of course. 

Y/N: "Tae bear!"

-I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled back while waving.

Taehyung: "Hello love, did you sleep well?"

Y/N: "No, his girlfriend came and woke me up, again! Every weekend she has to come before noon!"

Taehyung: "Girlfriend?"

Jimin: "CL."

Taehyung: "So you finally gave up on trying to run away from her?"

Jimin: "She is not my girlfriend, and she never will be!"

Y/N: "Look at the grumpy looking mochi."

Jimin: "I wish I had time for your nonsense, but I don't, not today Trouble."

-With that he just left. I didn't know why he left, but I was curious. What was so important to him to just leave like this?

Y/N: "Tae bear?"