Don't let him know you care

Mr. Kim:"Come on CL at least show that you want to pass this class!"

Y/N:"I don't think it's what she wants to do."

-I whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook:"I think she wants to do Jimin."

-We were in PE class,and Mr. Kim wanted us to run,but CL isn't really feeling it.Me and Kook have already finished and we were sitting on a bench.Jimin said he isn't gonna run so he was sitting with us.

Jimin:"You do realise that I'm right here?"

Jungkoom:"I'm well aware,but frankly I don't care."

Y/N:"Kook that's not nice,apologize."

Jungkook:"What!?NO!He made you cry and I'm not gonna apologize for being there for you."

Jimin:"I apologized to her for that."

Y/N:"No you didn't you went outside and had your tongue down CLs throat!"

Jimin:"You saw that?It wasn't me kissing her,she kissed me."

Y/N:"Jungkook let's go,I forgot that I'm not allowed to speak to him or look at him for that matter."

Mr. Kim:"Come on gather around people."

-Me and Kook walked over to Mr. Kim.I wasn't kidding when I said that about Jimin.He hurt my feelings.First by calling me dumb American,and then lying to my face about CL.

Mr. Kim:"So you all know that the marathon is this Friday,and I suppose Jimin will be running?"

-But he was nowhere to be found.He was right there a second ago.

Taehyung:"I don't think he wants to run."

Mr. Kim:"Well if nobody wants to run instead of him,he has no choice.One kid from every class."

Taehyung:"He can't run anymore."

-I felt bad.I knew he didn't want to run because of his mothers death,and I didn't even think this through.Damn me and my big mouth.

Mr. Kim:"Taehyung that's enough!He will ru..."

Y/N:"I will run instead."

Mark:"You will what?"

Y/N:"I will run."

-What am I doing!?I never ran that much in my life.42 kilometers that's too much.But I can't let him run,not like this,not by force.

Jungkook:" Shorty what are you doing?"

Mr. Kim:"You know that it's 42 kilometers long?"

Y/N:"Yes."

Mr. Kim:"No disrespect but not even Jimin can last that long,and he is a professional."

Y/N:"I'm running the marathon."

???:"If you don't win that,we will have to eat disgusting food for the rest of school year."

Jungkook:"Shut up Jackson."

-He pulled me aside.I didn't know what I was doing.I suddenly couldn't breathe.

Jungkook:"Shorty what the hell do you think you are doing?"

Y/N:"I can't let him run,not like this,not by force.It's my choice Kook."

Jungkook:"After all he's done for you,you are just going to do this for him?"

Y/N:"He has done nothing wrong.And I have a reason why."

-But was I wrong to do it because of that?He won't like me more,or even respect me as his roommate,so what's the point?