We see each other again

???: "My name is-"

-I was shocked from the fact that they are here, but when the door flew open that was even more surprising. Jimin came in angrier than ever.

Mr. Choi: "Jimin you are late, again."

Jimin: "I was at the infirmary."

-I know he didn't see them, because he just passed by and sat at his table behind me.

Y/N: "What happened to your arm?"

Jimin: "What do you care?"

Y/N: "Wow, thanks."

-I don't have the strength to argue with him here so I just turned around, but then I remembered who came.

JB: "My name is Lim Jaebeom."

Jinyoung: "Park Jinyoung."

Taeyong: "Lee Taeyong."

Felix: "Lee Felix."

Hyunjin: "And I'm Hwang Hyunjin, hope we can get along."

-He looked at me and smirked. Ugh I just rolled my eyes. The last thing I want is him here, after I specifically told him I don't want to see him ever again.

Mr. Choi: "You can take the empty seats, just enough for you all."

-Somebody kill me right now. I turned around to ask Jimin to sit with me but he had his headphones on. Well if that's how you wanna play, fine. I just waited to see which one decides to sit next to me.

Taehyung: "I'm gonna kill myself."

Y/N: "I'm the one who has to sit with them, since my you know what doesn't even want to look at me."

Lucas: "Do you want me to sit next to you?"

Taehyung: "Why make me suffer?"

Y/N: "It's okay, I wanna teach him a lesson."

-As expected, Hyunjin decided to sit next to me. While JB sat next to Jimin. How great.

Hyunjin: "Is this seat taken?"

Y/N: "I would say yes because I love sitting alone, but what's the point? You are gonna sit there anyway."

JB: "Is he usually like this?"

Y/N: "You should worry when he isn't."

-Hyunjin sat next to me and while I sat as close as I possibly can to the wall he came closer to me. I wanna puke.

Lucas: "You know, there is something called personal space asshole."

Hyunjin: "I don't see anyone stopping me here."

-Taehyung took his eraser and threw it at Jimin who immediately lifted his head up. He was not happy with what he saw. No matter how angry he was, he still hated them being close to me.

Jimin: "If you don't move yourself right now I will fucking kill you."

Hyunjin: "There is nothing you can do right here."

-Jimin stood up and was about to punch him but I stopped him. He can't get himself into more trouble for me.

Mr. Choi: "What is it Jimin?"

Y/N: "He was complaining how he can't see because Hyunjin was too tall, can they switch seats?"

Mr. Choi: "Sure Y/N, but Jimin is capable of speaking himself."

Taehyung: "He is in pain because of his hand. We apologise for interrupting."

-Hyunjin stood up and went to Jimin seat who was still standing there. I took his had and pulled him to sit next to me. It was for the best. Even though he is sober, I don't think he can do what he wants.