Now is not a good time

Jimin POV

Taehyung: "Hey dude is everything okay? We heard a loud bang?"

-She mouthed to me: "I will tell him if you don't let me leave right now." Huh like I believe that. She has no guts to do it.

Jimin: "Everything is fine."

Y/N: "T..."

-I panicked because I thought she was not gonna tell him and I didn't know how to shut her up so the only solution that I could think of at the moment was... kissing her. She was surprised by it at first but she did not look like she minded my actions. I don't know why but this felt right and I didn't want to pull away at any moment. I hoped we could stay in this moment forever. But this dipshit does not know when he is barging in other people's buisness.

Taehyung: "Jimin open this door right now."

-I hesitated to pull away but I knew he was not going to let it go if I don't say something. I just kept my eyes closed and you could clearly see on my face that I'm pissed.

Jimin: "It's not a good time right now Tae, come back later."

Taehyung: "I will break this door if you don't open it!"

-I bend down so I could whisper in her ear without this moron hearing something.

Jimin: "Go hide in the closet, I will make him go away."

-She bit her down lip and nodded. I waited until she closed the closet door then I took my pants off leaving me just in my boxers. I opened the door and Taehyung covered his eyes quickly.

Taehyung: "Dude put some clothes on!"

Jimin: "I said it's not a good time, what part didn't you understand?"

Taehyung: "I thought that I heard Y/N in here."

Jimin: "Are you delusional? Why the hell would she be in my room? You know I hate her being in my dorm room, why would I let her sleep in my room?"

Taehyung: "Good point, but maybe because..."

-I slapped his mouth while pushing him out of the room and whispered.

Jimin: "Don't ever talk about that here, EVER. Now get out I need to change and you don't want to watch that."

Taehyung: "If you see Y/N tell her to come see me, okay?"

Jimin: "I can assure you I will not see her so bye."

-I closed and locked the door. I leaned against it and let out a big sigh. Damn that was close. Oh shit Y/N! I put my pants back on and opened the closet and I couldn't see Y/N.

Jimin: "Trouble?"

-I was keeping it down because who knows if Taehyung is still out there. But she didn't respond. I looked down and she had her head between her knees. Is she crying? I crouched down and I touched her head.

Jimin: "Hey what's wrong why are you crying?"

-She pushed my hand away and just looked me right in the eyes. All I could see was her eyes filled with tears. Did I do something wrong?