Pizza at 5AM

-I couldn't sleep anymore. I was hungry and I wanted to eat pizza. I took my phone and saw that it was 4 AM. I noticed that Jimin was not on the bed. I looked around the room but I couldn't see anything. I need food like right now. I was about to get up but I stepped on something and I fell.

Y/N: "Ouch. What in the?"

Jimin: "Trouble what are you doing? What time is it?"

-I stood up and I was ready to leave the room.

Y/N: "Sorry, I got hungry and I was about to make myself some pizza."

Jimin: "What time is it?"

Y/N: "4 AM..."

Jimin: "Do you want me to order one for you?"

Y/N: "It's okay, I can make it on my own, you go back to sleep, and please use the bed this time."

Jimin: "I have manners, and I didn't want to sleep in the same bed with you."

Y/N: "Well that sounds really nice of you."

Jimin: "I meant because you are a girl and I'm a guy Y/N."

Y/N: "Well I'm off then."

-I left the room and went to the kitchen. I noticed there was some sort of light coming out of the kitchen. Luckily my dad loved baseball so I found a bat next to the staircase and went slowly into the kitchen.

Y/N: "Who's there?"

-I held the bat tighter. I was about to close the fridge but the person closed it before me and I just jumped and wanted to punch him with the bat.

Y/N: "AHH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Lucas: "ME YOU ARE THE ONE WITH A BAT!"

Y/N: "What are you doing here at 4 AM Lucas?"

Lucas: "I couldn't sleep so I drank a glass of milk what about to go to bed, what are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I was hungry for pizza so I decided to make some."

Lucas: "You really are a strange one, you know that ri..."

Jimin: "Y/N are you okay!?"

Y/N: "I'm fine. Go back to sleep."

Lucas: "I think I should go now."

Y/N: "Good night Lucas."

Lucas: "Good night little one, and Jimin."

Jimin: "Yeah good night."

Y/N: "You know I was completely fine."

Jimin: "What was I supposed to do? Just continue laying in bed after you screamed? And why do you have a bat?"

Y/N: "My dad used to play baseball a bit."

Jimin: "You are one strange girl. But I'm glad that you can take care of yourself."

Y/N: "Thanks...I guess? But now that I'm okay, you can get back to sleep."

-I took out a bowl and poured warm water in it.

Jimin: "Do you mind if I stay and help?"

Y/N: "If you want to help I don't see a reason why you shouldn't stay."

-I put the yeast inside the water and I tried to find the flower but I forgot where it was.

Jimin: "Need help?"

Y/N: "If you know where the flower is, then yes I would love some help finding it."

-We searched through the cabinets and after a few minutes I finally found it. Jimin looked quite uncomfortable because he didn't know what he could do to help. But after I finished the dough, I took out some cheese and pepperoni.