'Family' dinner

Y/N: "I..."

Jimin: "I'm sorry, I just don't want to go alone there."

Y/N: "I would do it for you. If it helps you, me being there, then I will go."

-He backed away and took my face in his hands. He looked worried, but I don't know why.

Jimin: "I can't do that to you. They are even worse than me. And I'm so sorry for what I said to you earlier. I need you, you are the only person I want beside me for as long as possible."

Y/N: "After what Jin said I don't blame you for being mad about something, but sometimes I need you to be more considerate towards me."

Jimin: "I am trying, and I will keep trying being a better boyfriend, like the one you deserve. But maybe going with me isn't the best idea."

Y/N: "How bad can it be?"

•••

Yoongi: "HOE ABOUT YOU DO YOUR JOB RIGHT!"

-We arrived here not so long ago and his brother keeps yelling at the housekeeping, which I cannot stand. Jimin knew that so he held my hand underneath the table.

Y/N: "I was wrong, this was a bad idea."

Jimin: "I told you so."

Mr. Park: "So, Y/N, were are you from? Haven't seen you around here, or at Jimin school."

Jimin: "That's because you never come there."

Mr. Park: "DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHILE I'M TALKING."

-He slammed his fist onto the table which made me flinch and squeeze Jimin's hand even more.

Y/N: "I moved to America when I was little, but I moved back here this year, for school."

Yoongi: "So why do you defend Jimin all the time? He isn't a baby, he can stand up for himself, right Jimin."

Y/N: "I didn't know who you were, I apologise if I was rude."

Jimin: "Don't apologise to him."

Mr. Park: "Jimin stop crossing the line! I'm warning you."

Jimin: "You know what, I'm done with this. I came here because you asked me to come, but honestly, I didn't want to come here. We are not a family, we haven't been since mom died."

Mr. Park: "Stop bringing YOUR MOTHER INTO EVERYTHING!"

Jimin: "WHAT CHOICE DO I HAVE!? YOU NEVER VISITED HER AT THE HOSPITAL, YOU NEVER EVEN VISITED HER GRAVE AFTER SHE DIED. HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING TO ME!?"

Mr. Park: "Do you wish it was me instead of her!?"

Jimin: "Honestly, yes, yes I do."

Y/N: "Jimin!"

Mr. Park: "Don't stop him, let him speak his mind."

Jimin: "You were never home, you are still not home. You act like you care about us, but you don't. All you fucking care about is your work. And you! You act like the big brother, but you are the fucking same as him."