Hangover

Jimin POV

-I never felt this shitty in my life! I can hear noises coming from the kitchen but boy does it bother me. It's too loud and it woke me up. My head hurts like hell I feel like I puked my guts out last night. I tried opening my eyes but it was too bright. I tried to find my phone with my eyes still shut, I dialled Y/N's number and I waited for her to answer the phone.

Y/N: "Look who decided to wake up finally!"

Jimin: "Keep your voice down, my head is exploding. And I suppose you are the one in the kitchen so could you please keep it down."

Y/N: "Aspirin is on the night stand, and almost everybody is in the kitchen except Jungkook, Hobi and you. We have to go back, I have class at 2PM, and need I remind you we are in the same class."

Jimin: "I wish I wasn't in that class. I'm in no mood for school today."

Y/N: "You don't really have a choice so get up, and come to the kitchen."

Jimin: "5 more minutes."

Y/N: "NOW!"

-Since when is she so bossy? I really wasn't lying when I said I'm not in the mood for school. I took the aspirin and got out of my room. I walked over to the kitchen, and first thing I see is too much people. My eyes were still half closed and my hair was messy and I only had my pants on with no shirt. I saw Y/N, who had her back turned towards me, and without thinking about the others I placed my chin on her shoulders.

Y/N: "Still sleepy?"

Jimin: "My head is killing me."

-I was whining. I totally forgot that we were not alone here. I closed my eyes and I hugged her.

Y/N: "Did you drink the aspirin?"

Jimin: "It's not helpingg, and I'm tired, my mouth tastes like puke, and the light in here is too bright."

Y/N: "You will have a few hours to sleep when we get to the dorm. It's only 9 AM now and the class is at 2 PM."

Jimin: "Then whyy did I have to get up earlyyy?"

Y/N: "Because I have volleyball practice."

Minho: "They do know that we are here right?"

Chen: "I'm not so sure about that."

Taehyung: "Shhh, just enjoy the show. Who knows when it will happen again."

Lucas: "Yeah, Jimin acting this way, scary."

-Oh fuck. I totally forgot about them. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't even bare to look up so I just buried my face in the crook of her neck.

Jungkook: "Ugh it wasn't a dream. I'm gonna puke again."

Taehyung: "Good morning to you too."

Jungkook: "I don't know what part of it is good but whatever."

Hoseok: "Oh God am I still sleeping?"

Chen: "This keeps getting better and better."

-I pulled away from her and sat at the table. I was hungry I have to admit. But the taste in my mouth is disgusting.

Y/N: "Come on eat up and let's get going. I have practice at 11 AM."

•••

-Finally my bed! I never thought I would miss it this much. I just threw myself on the bed and curled up.

Y/N: "Really? You are gonna sleep right now?"

Jimin: "Let me see you throwing up all night long, and having a headache that is not going away."

Y/N: "Do you want me to repeat what I said last night or?"

Jimin: "Yeah yeah yeah I get it! Server you right bla bla bla."

Y/N: "Hey Jimin?"

Jimin: "Hmm?"

Y/N: "Can we talk?"

Jimin: "Sure, what about?"

-My face was still buried in my pillow. I was too tired and the light was too bright for me.

Y/N: "I'm serious."

-Something was not right. The tone in her voice changed and I'm scared to know what is going on. I sat on the bed and she came over and sat next to me.

Jimin: "What's wrong?"

Y/N: "Do we like... you know... let people know about us? Or is it still like a secret?"

Jimin: "What do you mean? Your friends already know about us."

Y/N: "Yeah but I mean like, can we talk in public and that stuff."

Jimin: "Look, I'll be honest with you. I love you and I want you to be happy, but I don't feel comfortable showing people that I care about someone or something. I mean we can still talk and everything but I don't think I'll be able to do more any time soon. But that doesn't mean that it won't happen in the future."

Y/N: "Okay."

Jimin: "Are you mad?"

Y/N: "Why would I be? It's fine by me. OUR friends know about us, and that's enough for me. And if you are happy I'm happy."

Y/N POV

-I kissed him gently because of the cut on his lip, and then I got in the bathroom. I really don't mind what he wants. I know he needs more time and I wouldn't be comfortable if we were rushing either. I took a quick shower, put on my jersey and left the bathroom.

Y/N: "Jimin are you sleeping?"

-He looked knocked out. I walked over to his bed and covered him with a blanket and kissed his forehead. I left the room and went to the volleyball court.

Solar: "Y/N! Long time no see."

Y/N: "Oh hey Solar, where is the rest of the team?"

Solar: "Oh yeah about that... today it's just the two of us."

Y/N: "Okaaay... Is something wrong?"

Solar: "I wanted to talk to you about something, I heard a rumour and I wasn't sure if it was true, so what better way to ask you then through practice right?"

Y/N: "Okay, shoot."

-I got on one side of the net and she was on the other. The ball went back and forth between us but she was still quiet. She looked uncomfortable with me being there, but then out of nowhere.

Solar: "Are you and Jungkook dating?"

-I was taken aback with the question and the ball just dropped in front of me.