Go away

Y/N POV

Y/N:"You are killing me."

-We've been running for a while now and I just couldn't breathe anymore.I wanted to give up but he didn't let me.

Jungkook:"There is no way you are going to win tomorrow."

Y/N:"Yeah?Well screw you!I thought you believed in me."

Jungkook:"Well I'm just saying the truth,unlike you."

Y/N:"What is that suppose to mean!?"

Jungkook:"You and Jimin.It's obvious that you are together."

Y/N:"I can't express how much I hate you right now.You think that low of me!?"

-I walked away.How could he even think that I would be with Jimin.I ran back to my room and I hurried back in so no one can see me cry.I was hurt by the fact that Jungkook said that.Jimin luckly wasn't here.

Jimin:"Aren't you ever hot?"

-I turned around and saw him coming out of the bathroom.I rolled my sleeves down even more.

Y/N:"No,I'm actually cold."

-I pushed him to the side wanting to get to the bathroom but he took my hand and I turned around to see what he wants from me,hoping he wouldn't lift my sleeves up.

Jimin:"Are you crying?"

Y/N:"Why do you care."

-I somehow got free from his hold and I hurried to the bathroom and I slammed the door shut.I looked at the mirror,my eyes were puffy it was obvious.Luckily we don't have much classes this week because of the marathon.I rolled my sleeves up which showed my cut marks.

Y/N:"I wish I never did this."

-I sighed.I never meant to do this but it was unbearable.They kept bullying me and it was horrible,not being able to tell anyone about it.And now I have to wear long sleeved shirts so no one notices.

Jimin:"Trouble?"

Y/N:"Go away."

Jimin:"Well you told me I never said anything nice to you,and now I'm trying and you are pushing me away."

Y/N:"Just please go away Jimin.I just can't do this anymore."

Jimin:"Do what?"

-I finally opened the door.I looked right into his eyes.I saw concern in them.But I could feel that he was uncomfortable so I tried walking pass him.But he came to me and hugged me from behind.

Jimin:"I don't know what to say because I don't know what happened,but my mom once said a hug is always welcome."

Y/N:"I know you are not comfortable like this so you can let go,I'll be fine."

Jimin:"Why did you cut yourself?"

-I pushed him away.How does he know!?I didn't tell him.No one knows that.

Y/N:"What?"

Jimin:"Why did you cut yourself?"

Y/N:"That's none of your business."

Jimin:"See you keep pushing me away and then you say I'm the bad person here."

-There was a knock on the door and I took the chance and went to open it because I didn't want to talk about that with Jimin.

Y/N:"Minho?Lucas?What are you doing here?"

Minho:"Well we are about to go on the court,do you want to come with us?"