"I can't sleep"

Y/N POV

Jungkook: "Are you okay?"

Y/N: "I'm fine."

Taehyung: "Can I have a moment wit you alone? It won't take long."

Y/N: "Yeah sure."

-We walked outside and for some time it was silent. I didn't know what he wanted to talk about.

Taehyung: "I heard about them, Jimin told me."

Y/N: "I don't want to talk about them. They are my past and I want it to stay like that."

Taehyung: "But why did you say those things to Jimin? He didn't do anything wrong."

Y/N: "I didn't want to say that he was just there and I was angry. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't even get to apologize for earlier."

Taehyung: "Earlier?"

Y/N: "Doesn't matter I need to speak to him later."

Taehyung: "Is that a hot tub?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah my grandpa used to want that thing, so we bought it for him."

Taehyung: "Well we need to have a hot tub party."

Y/N: "Maybe tomorrow. I'm just gonna sleep tonight."

Taehyung: "Oh okay."

-I do feel bad about all the things I said to Jimin. On my way back to my room I saw him going inside his room. Maybe he is tired too. I'll just talk to him tomorrow.

Jimin POV

-I can't think straight anymore. I've lost my mind. All I think about is her and her only. I know she is okay now, I hope she is. I just want to be alone right now. It's late and I need some rest, it's not easy being somebody's bodyguard. I am being too obvious. I should just ignore her for the rest of this trip.

•••

???: "Stop please stop!"

-What is going on? I don't know what that was but it woke me up. I tried to fall back asleep but couldn't.

Y/N: "Leave me alone!"

Jimin: "Trouble?"

-I ran to her room but she was sleeping. I ran to her because she was sweating like hell and she kept turning on her bed. I shook her slowly but she didn't wake up. Instead she started crying. I sat on her bed and slowly placed my hand on her face to stop her from crying.

Jimin: "Trouble wake up."

Y/N: "Go away Hyunjin! I don't want to see you ever again!"

Jimin: "Y/N wake up!"

-I shook her again and she finally woke up. She started crying even more when she saw me.

Jimin: "Are you okay?"

-She shook her her and I didn't think at the moment, I just pulled her in my arms. I know she needed someone who she can rely on, but instead she got me.

Jimin: "It's okay, I'm here, he can't hurt you."

Y/N: "I just...can't stop thinking...about what he did."