Trouble in paradise

???: "Hello Peaches."

Y/N: "NO WAY! HOBI?"

Jimin: "You know him?"

Y/N: "YES LET HIM IN."

-I don't like this dude. He looks like a bowl of sunshine. I closed the door and walked behind him. Ugh I wanted to throw up seeing him hug her like that.

Jimin: "Khm."

Y/N: "Oh Jimin this is Jung Hoseok my childhood best friend, Hobi this is Park Jimin, my roommate."

Hoseok: "Your roommate is a boy!?"

Jimin: "Yes, do you have a problem with me!?"

Hoseok: "I hope not, has he been treating you well Peaches?"

Y/N: "Yeah, he is okay."

-Okay!? I'm just okay. He is so clingy to her. I have to do something. I took my phone out and called Taehyung.

Jimin: "You better get your ass over here asap!"

-I didn't even wait for a response I just hung up. I sat on my bed and I just looked at them being so happy and talkative. But then somebody burst into the room, well to be precise it was Taehyung.

Taehyung: "WHAT'S WRONG!? I CAME AS SOON AS I COULD!"

Y/N: "Oh Tae bear come, meet Hoseok, Hobi this is Taehyung, he is one of my best friends."

Taehyung: "Love who is that?"

Y/N: "This is my childhood best friend, he came all the way from America just to see me."

-'He came all the way from America just to see me'. How American. Taehyung then looked at my disgusted face. He walked over to me and he sat on the bed right next to me.

Taehyung: "Oh I see."

Jimin: "See what?"

Taehyung: "So the American boy over there likes Y/N, and you don't know what to do."

Jimin: "No, I just didn't want to be the third wheel."

Taehyung: "Or you were there where he is now, and now you are jealous."

Jimin: "ME!? Jealous? Are you messing with me?"

-I whisper yelled at him, not wanting those two to hear our conversation. Was I jealous?

Taehyung: "Well, either way, it looks like he is winning."

-Is he right about this? I mean he is pretty close to her, and he keeps touching her hand. Stop it Jimin! You are delusional. But I have to put a stop to this.

Jimin: "Hey you!"

Hoseok: "Me?"

Jimin: "Yeah you, visitors are not allowed here, so the door is that way."

Taehyung: "Smooth."

-I rolled my eyes, but I noticed that Trouble has a sad expression on her face. Did I do something wrong?

Hoseok: "That's okay, do you want to have lunch with me tomorrow?"

Y/N: "I would-"

Jimin: "We have plans. She is going to watch me run tomorrow, I promised."

Taehyung: "You are going to run again!?"

Hoseok: "Then I'll pick you up Thursday after school, sounds good?"

Y/N: "Yeah sure."

-I don't know why but this guy is pissing me off every second he is here. I opened the door for him and by the time he got to the door the pizza came. I paid for the pizza and I slammed the door and I locked it. Finally!