If I open up will you accept me as I am?

Y/N POV

-Ugh stupid alarm clock.I reached over to shut it up but it wasn't there.I still had my eyes closed.I felt something on my waist.I looked down and it was a hand.I didn't even want to look up to see who it is.But I had my hand on his waist.

Jungkook:"Hey Shorty!Time for your mo..."

-I looked over the body laying next to me and saw a sad looking Jungkook.I looked down and I saw Jimin,oh lord.

Y/N:"Jungkook it's not what it looks like!"

Jimin:"Trouble be quiet up there!"

-I pushed him off of the bed.

Jimin:"HEY!"

Y/N:"What am I doing in your bed!?"

Jimin:"Can we talk about it when the prick isn't here?"

Y/N:"Jungkook may we have a minute,I'll come to your place after."

Jungkook:"Yeah sure."

-With that he left.I looked down and saw Jimin who was still tired and had his eyes closed.

Y/N:"So!?What the hell am I doing here?"

Jimin:"You fell asleep there,I got worried and left to find you.Taehyung was sleeping on the couch on your lap so I took you and got you here but I couldn't get you up so I let you sleep on my bed.I must have fallen asleep."

-He said all that with his eyes closed.He continued to sleep on the floor.I just sat there on the bed not knowing what to do or say.But I knew I had to do something he helped me.

Y/N:"Do you want to get breakfast maybe?"

Jimin:"Nah,I don't want your boyfriend to wait for you."

Y/N:"He is not my boyfriend.He is just nice to me,unlike you."

-I got up from the bed and went upstairs.I knew that he was a bit offended by that but I needed to say that,it's the truth after all.

Jimin:"I am nice.I let you stay here."

-I looked down from the fence and gave him a questioning look.He finally opened his eyes.

Jimin:"What?"

Y/N:"You never even said one nice thing since I got here."

Jimin:"Yes I did."

Y/N:"Name one."

Jimin:"Well there was the...uh...I'm nice!"

Y/N:"Hah,that's what I thought."

Jimin:"Whatever.Just go do your thing with your boyfriend."

Y/N:"He is not my boyfriend!"

-I changed to some comfy clothes so I can finally breathe.I walked down the stairs but he wasn't there anymore.I wanted to make him breakfast but I don't have time.I ran out of the room and knocked on Jungkooks door.

Chen:"You are never late are you?"

Y/N:"Chen you look like a vampire this morning,haven't had enough sleep?"

Chen:"Woah,harsh.You are in a bad mood this morning."

Y/N:"Grumpy is a little moody this morning too."