Seven boys and one girl

Y/N: "I would love to come to your place for a while. I'll be there by the end of the day. Love you."

-My grandma finally called after so long. I was on my bed talking to her for a while now.

Jimin: "Who did you speak to?"

-He just came from his morning run or whatever he was doing and I decided to tease him a bit.

Y/N: "A boy. I might be there for a week maybe more."

Jimin: "Are you fucking with me?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah."

Jimin: "So who really called?"

Y/N: "My grandma. She invited me and my friends to come there."

Jimin: "Well have a nice trip."

Y/N: "You are not coming?"

Jimin: "I have some business to take care of."

-I thought he would go too. But I still have to ask Jungkook, Tae and the others if they want to go. I got up and I decided to go to Jungkook first since he was next door.

Jimin: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "I'm going to Jungkook's."

Jimin: "Oh okay."

-I knocked on Jungkook's door and waited for someone to open up.

Chen: "You again."

Y/N: "Come on you love when I come here."

Chen: "Shut up."

Y/N: "Where's Kook?"

Jungkook: "I'm here Shorty, what's up?"

Y/N: "I came to invite you two to my grandma's house for a few days."

Jungkook: "We are coming of course."

Y/N: "Great! See you later today, be ready."

-I walked over to Taehyung's room. I knew he was gonna go but I had to be sure.

Y/N: "I know you are coming but I still need to ask you if you want to come with me and the others for a few days at my grandma's house?"

Taehyung: "I wouldn't miss it."

Y/N: "Then see you tonight. Hey, do you mind telling Minho and Lucas to come too?"

Taehyung: "Of course not. Is Jimin coming?"

Y/N: "He said he has some business to take care of."

Taehyung: "Does he know who is coming with you?"

Y/N: "I didn't say anything why?"

Taehyung: "No reason."

Taehyung POV

-If what I think it's true, we are going to have a big problem. I have to know the truth. I walked over to Jimin's room hoping he is still there. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it.

Jimin: "Taehyung, what is it now?"

Taehyung: "First of all, rude, and second of all I just came to tell you something."

Jimin: "Well better make it quick or my father is going to be mad because I'm late."

-I watched him walk around the room and as he was going in the bathroom I decided it was time to say something.