18.

It was early in the morning and I had me and my baby all packed up.

I loaded up the car and of course I was gone stop by so she can say bye to her daddy and brother.

After I bathed them last night we went downstairs and they seemed okay.

She was laid up on him so my job here is done. I picked my stinky mama up and grabbed her blankets.

His mama is going back with us.

"That's everything sis?" My brother asked. "Yeah thanks Junior." "No problem." He said hugging me.

He left go.

"Go out there and make us proud fashoo. I love you." He said.

"I love you more."

I put her in her seat and put her blanket on her. I got in the truck and his mama was gone drive. "You ready?" She asked.

"It's now or never mama. Plus he's happy and I have my babies."

She smiled.

"Let's ride then baby girl."
_..__.
Jennifer went to wake him up.

I just sat on the couch rubbing my baby hair. She was still sleep.

"Here he come." She said.

She tightened her robe. "Thank you."

"No problem." We sat in silence. He used his ramp and came down.

"Wassup?" He asked.

"Good morning." I told him.

He rubbed his face. "What you got up yo sleeve Bella?" "I just wanted stink to get a chance to say goodbye to her daddy that's all."

"The fuck you mean?"

"We're going back to Atlanta today. Our flight leaves in an hour."

He just looked at me.

"King!" Jennifer said he literally just spaced out. "Y'all leaving for what?"

"Tay deserves the same happy home as Kavion and imma make sure she get it king. I'm an amazing mother and I know I'm very much capable of doing right by my babies."

King POV
It's like Bella lives to piss me off.

"Remember what I said son." My mama said. "You going with them?" She nodded.

I looked at her.

"Fuck Bella." I said getting angry.

"Ki-." I cut her off. "Our scheduling. Say it now that way when you get back to Atlanta I'll have my flights prebooked."

"I get her August through the end of May." She said. "Nah."

"Let me finish." She said.

I sighed.

"That's for school so she doesn't have to transfer and shit and she can have a normal childhood.

Her school breaks fall, spring, thanksgiving, and Christmas she's yours and I'll come two days before Christmas and thanksgiving so she can have both her parents for holidays.

June until school starts she's yours."

That actually wasn't a bad idea. "Okay I like that." She nodded.

"Do you plan on being in your other child's life?" "After the test." I said. "Well they can do a blood test while I'm pregnant to gone figure out so you don't have to miss the major events."