15.

"Y'all turn!" Jazz said to my parents.

"Ian got no problem." My mama said acting like a child. My hormones is terrible and I've just been crying this whole time.

"Cap!" Junior said.

"Bella you fucked my brother." "He's not your blood. I am Junior!" I was so sick of hearing that shit man.

"Bella you missing the point man.

You was my baby sister.

In my eyes you did no wrong. I went to the army for 3 years and next thing I know I'm hearing you dating grown men, you and King bestfriends, and then you was pregnant by him.

That shit killed me sis.

You was my whole world and it's like you just slapped me in the face."

"Junior what them people was telling you wasn't true. You knew me and king was already close but we was never messing off.

I got pregnant on accident.

Yes I wanted his baby but King said nah and that was that.

You was my protector.

The ying to my yang J. I never wanted this to happen. Then you started disrespecting me."

"I was hurt man." He said.

"I know it don't make it right sis but the only way I knew to ignore it was to shut you out completely and treat you as a stranger. I'm sorry man for real."

This the first time I seen Junior cry.

I walked over and hugged him.

"It's okay Junior I forgive you." I said. He held me. "I missed you sis." "I missed you too fat ass." He laughed.

"Says yo pregnant ass." He said laughing.

"Awwewwww." King mama said. I laughed. "Weak!" My mama told Junior.

"What's yo problem with me?"

"I hate you and I should've swallowed you simply!" She said.

I humped my shoulders.

"You can't hurt my feelings." "Yeah okay." She said rolling her eyes. "Bella where did we go wrong?" My dad asked.

"What you mean?"

"I gave you the world to prevent this."

"Me having kids? Or me fucking King?" I asked. "Both."

"Yeah okay. Well I don't regret it."

"I can't forgive you but I do wanna be in my grandkids life." He said.

"That's a negative and if I find out King let Tay around y'all he'll never see her again!" I said. "That's why I hate her ass." My mama said.

"Yeah I hate you too hoe. Next."

"King." Jazz said.

"Nah you first."

She got up. "Well my problem with y'all is the same as my auntie y'all treat Bella like ass and I'm glad Junior owned up to it.

My issue with Jennifer is you wanna be boujie so bad but you not.

You let king pay for everything like you should really get a job, a DNA test is well needed for Kavion, and last but not least you'll never be Bella." I was trying to not laugh.

"My beef with Bella is you knew I was pregnant with Danielle and who it was by.

You never cared but soon you moved you ghosted me and it was fuck me." "I thought that was under the rug." I said.