16.

King was home and Stink birthday is tomorrow so we was doing some last minute planning.

"What about a zoo themed party?"

"She don't have friends Tavion." "She got siblings." "1." I said.

"Okay so it's about her.

Invite my family they got kids including Jazz."

"Why can't we just do Chuck E. Cheese?"

"Cause that shit lame." "Okay Tavion so how we gone do a zoo party this late?"

"Ill make some calls don't stress."

"She better love it."

"She will."

"Yeah okay. How's Jennifer after the big baby bomb?" "She cool I guess."

"Why I guess?"

"She don't speak to me much only when it's her turn to take care of me."

I just shook my head.

"Come on so you can practice walking." "When that became apart of my routine?" "The day I made it." "Ain't no point."

"King shut up and come on."

I pulled his arms. He slid into his wheelchair. I went down the hall.

"Look here's your walker okay?"

He nodded.

He grabbed the handles.

"1...2...3... Lift." He tried and couldn't. "King you have to try okay. You strong enough to hold yo body up."

He inhaled and tried again.

He lifted up a little so I I helped him the rest of the way. "Okay come on."

He stood there.

I moved his chair. "Come on King I gotcha."

I lifted up one leg and then the other.

I was gone make sure he got back to himself. I was moving his legs in a walking motion. 

"Fuck." He said.

"King come on." "I can't do this shit Bella." He said getting mad.

I pushed his wheelchair behind him.

He sat down and threw the walker . "Tavion you did good." "No you did good. I couldn't even feel you moving my legs Bella.

Imma be like this forever man." He started crying. I kneeled down in front of him.

"Look at me King." He lifted his face up.

"You can do it okay? It's not gone happen instantly this shit takes time baby boy okay?

Imma be here every step of the way until I got my Tavion back okay?" He looked at me. "You can't stop yo life for me Bella."

"Yes I can because that's what you do for someone you love."

King POV
I looked at her.

"Bella no." "I'm here King and nothing you say will change that." This girl was so head strong.

"The keys to the old house is my closet in a box." "Why I need those?" "So you and Tay can have y'all own roof over y'all head."

"Okay." She wheeled me back to the room.

"What time is it?" I asked.

I lifted myself into the bed. She helped get me situated. "4:00" she said.