25.

I laid in the bed with King. All I could think about was me sleeping with him again knowing the things he put me through.

Since a little girl I always caved when it came to him. He protected me.

With the light skin dark skin stigmas I didn't have many friends and I was bullied called names but King was the first person I had to never judge me.

He made me feel beautiful in every way.

I don't know man I love him more than I love myself and that's my biggest downfall.

"What you thinking about?" He asked pulling me in. "Is my brother okay?" "Yeah." "What happened?" "Can't tell nobody." I looked up at him.

"I won't."

"Jr been messed up mentally from the army. Allat isolation and shit so when he came back home he started having PTSD couldn't sleep at night.

So he started going to the casino.

He got deep in it and he messed around lost it all. He was in debt a huge one and he used all his military funds so he was fucked.

He told me last minute bout how bad it got.

I had to pay his debt off."

"I can't believe he never said nothing." "You know he a soldier they live by a code."

"Well I'm just happy be okay. Missy was worried."

"Yeah I dropped him off at her house after he got cleaned up." "That's good." We was silent for a moment. "King?" "Hm?"

"I think you should go."

"Why? I thought we was cool?"

"We are but all I can think about is your fiancé being downstairs." "She called the marriage off."

"Yet she stayed up all night waiting on you." I said.

He sighed. "Bella I'm confused." "About what King? You love her not me. We can't keep going over this every day."

He just stared at me.

"Bella I came back for you." "What?"

"After the big ass fight we all had. I got myself together cause all I could remember was your tears.

I'm serious this time Bella."

"King you hurt me." I said. "I know Bell and I'm sorry baby. I was hurting and I fucked my life up but it was easier to hurt you then to own up to my mistakes.

My pride was too big." "What about her Tavion?

She has a heart too and feelings."

"I'll handle that she's not the problem." "So what is it?" I stared at him as he hovered over me a little.

"Whether you'll give me another chance or not."

"I don't know Tavion. What about Javion?"

"You worried about what everybody else will feel Bella. My son will be okay because I will talk to him. I'm willing to try this out Bell and for real this time."

"I don't know if I believe you King. You let me down too many times."

"Let me prove myself."

I stared at him and he seem so genuine. I wanted to believe him so bad.

"You can never hurt me again Tavion."

"I promise."

"It's not gone be easy either." "I'm willing to do what I gotta do." "What made you all the way choose me?" I asked him.